Home

Dynasty Accelerators Help

This is a discussion on Dynasty Accelerators Help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
Pro

MillerTime89's Arena

OVR: 24
Dynasty Accelerators Help

Alright guys, I'm sick of using the dynasty accelerators in my offline dynasties. They are ruining the experience for me. Does anyone know how to turn them off for offline dynasty mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Dynasty Accelerators Help

there is an on/off option in the gameplay options in dynasty mode. same place where you would set the difficulty level.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 08-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #3
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime89
Alright guys, I'm sick of using the dynasty accelerators in my offline dynasties. They are ruining the experience for me. Does anyone know how to turn them off for offline dynasty mode?
Go to the House Rules in your dynasty and there should be an option to toggle them 'enabled' or 'disabled.'
Old 08-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #4
Pro

MillerTime89's Arena

Thanks for the help guys.

So there is no way to turn them off out of dynasty mode? And by turning them off in dynasty mode, will that keep them off for future dynasties or will I have to keep turning them off every time?
Old 08-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #5
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime89
what are the accelerators doing to ruin it for you? just curious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #6
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

OK, let me preface this with I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just wondering..........what did you think was gonna happen? I am genuinely curious because I don't know ANYONE that bought these "accelerators". They are essentially cheats. Why would someone buy these? I don't know. That's why I'm asking you. Did you think it would "enhance" your dynasty experience or something? Of course they're ruining offline dynasty for you. Half the fun of dynasty is finding recruits and making your team better to win championships. It's not as fun if you get handed "special" recruits on a silver platter. That takes away the fun of having to search for them or working to get a state as a pipeline state. Again, I'm not trying to be mean and I wish you could see my tone because I'm not fussing at you or nothing. I'm just curious. What you did is the same thing as me putting in the 30 lives code for Contra (up, up, down, down, left, right, etc) and then saying the 30 lives is ruining the game for me. Once again, I'm not being mean. I have to keep saying that because the tone of this post can not be conveyed in words.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
Pro

MillerTime89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
OK, let me preface this with I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just wondering..........what did you think was gonna happen? I am genuinely curious because I don't know ANYONE that bought these "accelerators". They are essentially cheats. Why would someone buy these? I don't know. That's why I'm asking you. Did you think it would "enhance" your dynasty experience or something? Of course they're ruining offline dynasty for you. Half the fun of dynasty is finding recruits and making your team better to win championships. It's not as fun if you get handed "special" recruits on a silver platter. That takes away the fun of having to search for them or working to get a state as a pipeline state. Again, I'm not trying to be mean and I wish you could see my tone because I'm not fussing at you or nothing. I'm just curious. What you did is the same thing as me putting in the 30 lives code for Contra (up, up, down, down, left, right, etc) and then saying the 30 lives is ruining the game for me. Once again, I'm not being mean. I have to keep saying that because the tone of this post can not be conveyed in words.
point taken, and quite frankly your right.
when i bought them, it was as soon as the game came out, so i didn't really know what i was getting into when i purchased them and i like working for my recruits and i found it way too easy to do a lot of things which is why i want to turn them off. I figured, "aw heck, everyone is going to buy these, what could it hurt" but in fact they are flat out cheesing dynasty... so your right. Dynasty is not as fun with the accelerators

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »