Home

ps2 vs 360/ps3 in ncaa fooball

This is a discussion on ps2 vs 360/ps3 in ncaa fooball within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
ps2 vs 360/ps3 in ncaa fooball

am i the only one that thinks that the gameplay on ncaa football on ps2 is way more better then on any next-gen console..is so many things that they could of left in 4rm the ps2..the dynasty on ps2 keeps me loving the game 360 puts me to sleep(seriously)..the run animation is so nice on ps2 360...yall already know..the game is so easy it seems like they put no time in makeing it..all they have to do is keep it the same as ps2 but make they graphics other stuff stand out..the recruiting is boreing y take the newspaper of dynasty..and when u sim y does cpu decide its 50 /50 4 both teams when one team can be florida and the other ecu..except for the graphics it seems to me that ncaa foot ball is better on ps2...anybody agree?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: ps2 vs 360/ps3 in ncaa fooball

EVERYBODY agrees with this.

But just a suggestion. People will take you more seriously here if you type educated and not in text/short hand.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 10-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblack21
am i the only one that thinks that the gameplay on ncaa football on ps2 is way more better then on any next-gen console..is so many things that they could of left in 4rm the ps2..the dynasty on ps2 keeps me loving the game 360 puts me to sleep(seriously)..the run animation is so nice on ps2 360...yall already know..the game is so easy it seems like they put no time in makeing it..all they have to do is keep it the same as ps2 but make they graphics other stuff stand out..the recruiting is boreing y take the newspaper of dynasty..and when u sim y does cpu decide its 50 /50 4 both teams when one team can be florida and the other ecu..except for the graphics it seems to me that ncaa foot ball is better on ps2...anybody agree?
We all agree with this. At least those of us who arent blinded by EA loyalism and graphics.

Speaking for myself, i wish the PS2 team would take over for the 360/PS3 teams. Even if they technology is different they CANT do any worse.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

The only 360 version I have liked was 08. I could get pretty realistic stats and scores playing against the cpu. 09 was horrible and 10 was only slightly less horrible. This is the second year in a row I sold my copy of NCAA after about a month and am back playing 06 and 07 on the ps2.

Unless the gamplay next year goes back to how it played on the ps2 versions I won't be buying NCAA 11. I'll just stick with the ps2 versions for as long as I have to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »