Home

This Game Cheats

This is a discussion on This Game Cheats within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
This Game Cheats

When your top 2 QBs BOTH go down with long term injuries in the same game and same QUARTER, the opposing running back breaks tackles on 90% of his touches, and you fumble the ball on an onside kick recovery despite holding onto the protect ball button AND having your game plan set to protect the ball, you know you got hosed. Why was the game plan feature even made? Seriously. I want to know. It does not seem to work. I don't understand why everytime I'm about to make a tackle on a screen pass I instantly get pulled towards the nearest blocker to struggle with. I don't understand how my defensive players could miss so many tackles despite me putting emphasis on wrapping up. I don't understand how the player I'm controlling can just be made to fumble despite all my efforts to the contrary. It's not like was I was running or juking either. It was a simple onside kick recovery. Is it the ratings? Whatever it is, it's beginning to ruin this game for me. Crap like that just adds to the lack of control a user has over the outcome in this game. I basically just wasted an hour of my day. I may as well just start simming all my games because this POS is all about negating player skill. It's clear that I have little to no control over the way the game turns out anyway.

Last edited by theonechiefrocka; 10-29-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 22
Re: This Game Cheats

Change the difficulty, our your sliders. It's pretty simple. Paragraphs are fun too.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by njd.aitken
Change the difficulty, our your sliders. It's pretty simple. Paragraphs are fun too.
Not really. That was a game played with sliders. This game is almost cripplingly flawed in a number of ways, period. And uh, I think you meant or there instead of our bud.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #4
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

quit playing the game and move on to something else. That way, you don't waste anymore of your time.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 10-29-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-360-ps3.html
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »