Home

EA Game Lounge Survey

This is a discussion on EA Game Lounge Survey within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
Rookie

bigmike20000's Arena

OVR: 9
EA Game Lounge Survey

anybody else get these surveys, I just checked my email for the first time in awhile and I had one of these. Anyway it asked my opinion on what would make NCAA '11 a better game and it gave me a list of choices. I think there were 10 or 11 choices. Such as, COACHING CAROUSEL(hire, fire coaches), ESPN style
presentation, AD Mode(build new stadiums), Locomotion(realistic cutting) and several others that got me anxious. Take it for what its worth since it is so early but it is encouraging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: EA Game Lounge Survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike20000
it asked my opinion on what would make NCAA '11 a better game and it gave me a list of choices.

I think there were 10 or 11 choices. Such as, COACHING CAROUSEL(hire, fire coaches), ESPN style
presentation, AD Mode(build new stadiums), Locomotion(realistic cutting) and several others that got me anxious.
Check, check, check, check, check...etc.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:33 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 37

That list scares me. We have told them year after year exactly what we want. Formation subs, custom playbooks, physics, presentation, etc. You don't need a survey... just look at OS posts for the past three years.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:34 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Do they really need a survey? Take everything on the list and add it to the game. Though, I don't care so much about building new stadiums. I think they need to perfect the modes they have now (especially dynasty) before they go adding more modes. This game doesn't need more half-assed modes.

How about adding medical redshirts, discipline, spring game, HS all star games, etc to dynasty mode?
Old 11-23-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I got this survey as well. I was mildly excited, as it did seem that they are at least considering some innovative ideas to breathe some life back into the franchise. I have my own opinions on some of the franchises supposed-flaws, but my real question is this....was anyone smart enough (I wasn't) to copy the actual 10 or 11 items from the survey? I took it on my blackberry, so it wasn't an option at the time, and when I went back into the survey from my pc, I wasn't able to retake it. it'd be great if someone was privvy to the info were to post the actual survey here...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #6
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I didn't make the screenshot, but found it on another forum.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 11-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

thank you, solidice. you are a scholar and a gentleman.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 39

hmm from reading that list, it seems like some of those items could already be in play for NCAA 11..

Especially the "More than 30 authentic team entrances & traditions" part. Why would they say 30? Why not just "team entrances"?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »