Home

Editing teams already in game?

This is a discussion on Editing teams already in game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Editing teams already in game?

I know for teambuilder you can create your own logos and those type of things. Can you also do that for offline dynasty play?

For example if I wanted to create a helmet logo for VT using say photoshop and import it into the game, could I use that imported logo for the VT team instead of the default or are the team logos and uniforms unable to be edited?

I was going to put this in teambuilder forum but it is for the real teams that are already in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #2
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Editing teams already in game?

No, you cannot edit existing teams. You would have to recreate the team from scratch and replace them in the game.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Editing teams already in game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoove7
I know for teambuilder you can create your own logos and those type of things. Can you also do that for offline dynasty play?

For example if I wanted to create a helmet logo for VT using say photoshop and import it into the game, could I use that imported logo for the VT team instead of the default or are the team logos and uniforms unable to be edited?

I was going to put this in teambuilder forum but it is for the real teams that are already in the game.

Actually you can do that but you have to be connected to the internet to see your logo.You can go to Teambuilder and choose their uniforms ,pants,stadium and anything else ummm oh yeah mascot their roster with unedited names but you can type those in as well and just load up your logo to replace theirs in teambuilder.

So basically yes you can but you have to do it on teambuilder and you have to be connected through your console to the internet to see the logo.Hope I didnt confuse you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »