Home

Issue With Highlights!

This is a discussion on Issue With Highlights! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Issue With Highlights!

When trying to make an in-game or post game highlight it is pretty much impossible to make a worthwhile highlight because it only shows the last 5 seconds or so of each play. Is there a way around this? Is there something I am missing? This is ridiculous if EA thinks I want to see the last 20 yards of someone running into the end zone rather than the moves it took to get him there!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Issue With Highlights!

Try different camera angles. I returned a punt and when I went to the highlights the first camera angle I tried just showed the last 15-20 yards. The next camera angle I tried showed the play from the time the punt was about at the peak of its flight.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #3
Rookie

Mack Attack 11's Arena

OVR: 10

I go to pause screen and select EA Sports Highlights. It shows every play. When you select the play you can either make highlight (A button Xbox) or watch highlight (x button) to take pictures. Not sure where you are having troubles?
Old 07-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #4
Rookie

I just tried different camera angles...still didn't work! Somebody help!!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Attack 11
I go to pause screen and select EA Sports Highlights. It shows every play. When you select the play you can either make highlight (A button Xbox) or watch highlight (x button) to take pictures. Not sure where you are having troubles?
Not all of the plays have replays. Try viewing the replay of a play on which a penalty was given, or a QB kneel, or a run for 3 yards, or an incomplete pass.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 09:53 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

The issue is the broadcast cam replay, it often cuts off plays. Other camera angles will have the full replay usually though. Not always but most of the time.

wiser66 - if you're playing on the PS3 version it's a known issue that replays are cut off. 360 doesn't have this issue. which version are you using?
Old 07-21-2010, 09:54 AM   #7
Rookie

I go to the same pause screen to get to the highlights. I click X to "create a highlight" and the play starts as my guy is about to run into the end zone. I even tried clicking square to "view replay" and it starts in the same spot.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiser66
I go to the same pause screen to get to the highlights. I click X to "create a highlight" and the play starts as my guy is about to run into the end zone. I even tried clicking square to "view replay" and it starts in the same spot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
wiser66 - if you're playing on the PS3 version it's a known issue that replays are cut off. 360 doesn't have this issue. which version are you using?
Sounds like you have your answer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »