Home

But I don't see many Dirty Uni's in real life...

This is a discussion on But I don't see many Dirty Uni's in real life... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
But I don't see many Dirty Uni's in real life...

The Miami Dolphins game was quite muddy the other day, but other than that game uni's really don't get dirty. Watched the Steelers vs Lions game and the rain was coming down in buckets, still no dirty uni's, they were just wet. So I played a play now game at Pitt on NCAA 11, same weather cuz of the weather channel, the players were dirty -- not realistic?

Not many stadiums have natural grass anymore so there for no mud. So EA pretty much had it right the first time for the most part.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
Pro

Steelersfan85's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: But I don't see many Dirty Uni's in real life...

Heinz Field has one of the worst playing fields in football. The only reason it was so good the other night was because nobody had played on it in so long. I haven't played the game since the patch but if uniforms don't get dirty on turf fields then there isn't a problem but if they do then there is.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 24

They don't get dirty on turf. They show some dirt on grass. If you're not satisfied, delete the patch and the game will be like it was before.I personally like the visual change.
Peace....

Last edited by Segagendude; 08-16-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

I like the dirty uniforms.

Old 08-16-2010, 02:38 PM   #5
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDuke
I like the dirty uniforms.

Yeah I personally like them too mate, it adds something to the game that has been missing. I don't understand how anyone wouldn't enjoy looking at the players all roughed up and muddy.
I can understand if it is turf and muddy, but I don't think they get dirty on the game if it's turf. I'll have to try it out later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 10

Any team that plays on natural grass will have grass stains on the uni's. GREEN grass stains, not this brownish/grayish hue that's been in Madden since forever. Anyway, the natural grass fields are kept immaculate these days and players will not get covered in mud as the case for Madden 09, but to have no stains at all is unrealistic. The sad truth is the uni's have been dirty in Madden since like '99 or before. Some of us expect it in this gaming generation, and we get pretty disappointed when it's left out or it's screwed up.

Edit: This is directed towards Madden not NCAA. My bad, I thought I was still in the Madden forums. NCAA devs ROCK! I've never seen more beautiful dirty unis in my life.

Last edited by BigD; 08-16-2010 at 02:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »