Home

auto recruiting?

This is a discussion on auto recruiting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
auto recruiting?

a friend lent me his copy the other day and i was hoping to run through a couple seasons fairly quickly. is there an option to let the cpu do the recruiting for your team. i really have no desire to recruit, just play.

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: auto recruiting?

Yep, you can sim as many tasks as you want. I was simming everything for a few seasons to create a few Madden draft classes.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirvin
a friend lent me his copy the other day and i was hoping to run through a couple seasons fairly quickly. is there an option to let the cpu do the recruiting for your team. i really have no desire to recruit, just play.
Yes. You can turn recruiting assistance on and the CPU will do everything you don't do. So if you nothing, it'll do everything, but you can still override things as you see fit. You can set up which positions you'd like priority given to for recruiting etc etc.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

Anyone know how decent the cpu is at recruiting? I know in the past when I allowed the cpu to recruit, I had a lot of guys of the same position being recruited every year. i.e. 5 WR's one year.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #5
Rookie

sleepyeagle's Arena

OVR: 3

I usually do my own recruiting because I'm building up a team and don't trust the CPU. But to save time, I do use the quick call option a lot unless the guy I'm recruiting has another school within 50 pts or so of mine.

When I let the CPU recruit, it seems to go for quantity over quality. I ended up removing almost everyone the CPU put on my board and replacing them with players I would actually use. Just my experience though.

Also, I'm not sure the CPU takes into account any players you have red-shirted. I have 2 WRs red-shirting and 2 seniors about to leave, so technically I don't NEED anymore WRs, but the CPU would usually target a bunch of them anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »