Home

Fking Replays get cut off?! >:O BS!!!

This is a discussion on Fking Replays get cut off?! >:O BS!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Angry Fking Replays get cut off?! >:O BS!!!

I just had one of the most amazing plays I've ever done!

It was the last play of the half of army vs temple (me) and they threw a hail mary. I made a userpick with my DB and he was going down when I lateraled back to my OLB. I thought oh crap hes slow he will never make it, so I hit lateral again. But no one was in range so he went into a fake pitch animation which faked out the WR in pursuit. My OLB managed to outrun the QB for an 88 yard INT return TD. AMAZING.

..but the replay starts when hes half way towards the endzone!

It seems that there is a certain time 'limit' for replays, and they cut off if they are too long. Thats BS! Is there any way around this or something?? idk.. this SUCKS, im so disappointed. I was gonna upload and stuff too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Fking Replays get cut off?! >:O BS!!!

That sucks man. I don't get those on the 360. However, you may want to get a mod to change the title of the thread for you.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 02-04-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

yep, I think it's a PS3 issue due to it having lower memory than xbox or something.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:04 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
yep, I think it's a PS3 issue due to it having lower memory than xbox or something.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
EA Game Changer

gschwendt's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingGreen710
I just had one of the most amazing plays I've ever done!

It was the last play of the half of army vs temple (me) and they threw a hail mary. I made a userpick with my DB and he was going down when I lateraled back to my OLB. I thought oh crap hes slow he will never make it, so I hit lateral again. But no one was in range so he went into a fake pitch animation which faked out the WR in pursuit. My OLB managed to outrun the QB for an 88 yard INT return TD. AMAZING.

..but the replay starts when hes half way towards the endzone!

It seems that there is a certain time 'limit' for replays, and they cut off if they are too long. Thats BS! Is there any way around this or something?? idk.. this SUCKS, im so disappointed. I was gonna upload and stuff too.
The only recourse you have is to not celebrate in the endzone. That often will help.

It's not a time limit issue because I've seen 5 second replays cutoff and I've seen 20 second replays. It likely has something to do with a memory issue... probably the more animations that are triggered, the more stored in memory, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2011, 06:45 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1
Faking replays?? Never seen that before :-p

P.s. I do actually feel bad for you on this one man, it's a PS3 issue and it SUCKS
Old 02-06-2011, 06:15 AM   #7
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

It's a PS3 issue and one that never existed for the previous games. It reared its ugly head for NCAA 11. Features that get worse make no sense to me.
Old 02-06-2011, 06:45 AM   #8
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
The only recourse you have is to not celebrate in the endzone. That often will help.

It's not a time limit issue because I've seen 5 second replays cutoff and I've seen 20 second replays. It likely has something to do with a memory issue... probably the more animations that are triggered, the more stored in memory, etc.
I actually had a replay cutoff earlier tonight that was only about 10 seconds and I didn't celebrate at all. From my experience it's completely random why it is either short or long (I've had a good 15+ second replay with me celebrating afterwards that began from the hike).

And it's really annoying, I've even considered simply diving or running out of bounds if I made some crazy moves through the defense and am on a breakaway just so I can see/save the replay. This truly convinces me that EA is biased towards the Xbox... actually with Peter Moore, ex-Xbox division VP and vocal opponent of PS3, head of EA Sports I was always convinced of the bias, but this just adds to the belief. If they really wanted to make the consoles equal they would have found a way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »