Home

Redshirt substitution issue

This is a discussion on Redshirt substitution issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
Rookie

Dirt DiverX's Arena

OVR: 3
Redshirt substitution issue

So I had a RS RB that I subbed in due to injuries. He came in and I got the achievement for burn that shirt. What is really interesting is that after I added him to my depth chart the cpu switched him to being a Sophomore! Long story short during the training results the following season he is now a Junior. Has anyone else ran into this issue of having a player burn two years of eligibility in one season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2011, 11:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Redshirt substitution issue

He was probably a juco sophmore that either the computer recruited for you or you just didn't notice the "juco" by his name.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Dirt DiverX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Vol
He was probably a juco sophmore that either the computer recruited for you or you just didn't notice the "juco" by his name.
He wasn't a JUCO, I brought him in myself and he was a true FROSH.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Never heard of that glitch.

The only "burn that shirt" glitch I've seen is where the player taken off redshirt has massive amounts of progression. Are you experiencing this?
Old 03-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
Rookie

Dirt DiverX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Vol
Never heard of that glitch.

The only "burn that shirt" glitch I've seen is where the player taken off redshirt has massive amounts of progression. Are you experiencing this?
Lol I wish! My RB depth was tested due to injury, I saw the kid (Mitchell) on my bench and figured give him a shot he is one of the only healthy backs I have left. He was a true FROSH at the time I removed the redshirt. It kept him as a redshirt (but starting) the next 2 games. Once my starter got healthy I moved Mitchell to the #2 spot, it was here that I saw he was changed to a Sophomore. I figured the error would correct itself and finished the season. I went through training results and now the kid is listed as a Junior, no RS, no JUCO. He went up 5 points due to performance and offseason training results. I'm annoyed because he lost a year of eligibility for no reason.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »