Home

Broadcast Camera angle??

This is a discussion on Broadcast Camera angle?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Broadcast Camera angle??

I hope that the developers have listened too alot of the community when its been brought to there attention about this camera angle. For several years its been discussed and mentioned. This year it shouldnt be a excuse for not being in there, especially last year where the developers stated it wasnt enough time too put it in. This is a part of a broadcast presentation camera angle and it would be nice too see it in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 11:21 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Broadcast Camera angle??

There are a lot of people counting on it.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:54 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 20

Ironically, I wish TV football was broadcasted with the behind-the-QB camera. The traditional broadcast view, while perfectly fine, pretty much reflects a technical limitation that doesn't exist anymore. That is, the "wire" cameras we often see used exclusively for replays and "NFL Films" type stuff is actually highly superior, people are just hooked on tradition.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:24 AM   #4
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Ironically, I wish TV football was broadcasted with the behind-the-QB camera. The traditional broadcast view, while perfectly fine, pretty much reflects a technical limitation that doesn't exist anymore. That is, the "wire" cameras we often see used exclusively for replays and "NFL Films" type stuff is actually highly superior, people are just hooked on tradition.
I kind of agree, it would be nice to actually be able to watch a play pan out, rather than getting such a limited view. There is a certain suspense to the traditional broadcast view though, I can't say how many times I've had no idea where Pryor was throwing the ball, and there'd be that moment of anticipation, inevitably followed by horror as it's intercepted/a miracle catch.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 04-27-2011, 07:44 AM   #5
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Good posts, fellas. Neo: you have a very good point. Never looked at it that way.

However, I hope BC camera is in as well. I thought I saw someone form EA quoted after NCAA11 released that said that it's not a patchable feature but one that they were already working to implement in '12.

I playued with that view in the past, but also watch games from that view: when you're too tired to play, falling asleep on the couch, you pop in the game and set it to cpu vs cpu.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »