Home

I dont know about you guys......

This is a discussion on I dont know about you guys...... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
I dont know about you guys......

i dont know about you guys, but in my opinion madden is blowing ncaa out of the water with all of the info that madden has said will be in the game this yr. like the progressive lighting that they have in this yr. i wish ncaa had that version of it. and everything else that has been announced for madden. hopefully ncaa will have some of that as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I dont know about you guys......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuat8210
i dont know about you guys, but in my opinion madden is blowing ncaa out of the water with all of the info that madden has said will be in the game this yr. like the progressive lighting that they have in this yr. i wish ncaa had that version of it. and everything else that has been announced for madden. hopefully ncaa will have some of that as well.
Wait, doesn't NCAA have progressive lighting? Pretty sure they do. Also, NCAA isn't allowed to release Dynasty/RTG info until monday.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

This forum will make a complete 180 after the 23rd.

@AdamdotH
Old 05-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Wait, doesn't NCAA have progressive lighting? Pretty sure they do. Also, NCAA isn't allowed to release Dynasty/RTG info until monday.
NCCA is going to HDR lighting.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #5
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm not counting NCAA out yet, they still have their own announcements to make... but I am expecting this to the a rare year where Madden's franchise is better then NCAA's dynasty. Some of the features that Madden is introducing is simply way to much to expect NCAA to match, this year atleast... they always do that with new features... just one of them gets them one year, then if possible, they integrate them into the other title in future releases.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
yes ncaa does have it < but im looking for maddens version of it < where it changes during the course of the game not like ncaa where it changes after qrts. also i live in tx which is central time zone and know for a fact that opening kickoffs in november are at night not when the sun is going down> maddens version this yrs takes winter into effect< so during those months it gets darker and darker earlier. thats all.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #7
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Judging from what I saw from Madden today, I'm convinced that this could finally be that fabled year where next-gen football games become the ultimate experience.
Madden looks unbelievable... I have my fingers crossed that NCAA makes my jaw drop here in the next few weeks.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #8
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuat8210
yes ncaa does have it < but im looking for maddens version of it < where it changes during the course of the game not like ncaa where it changes after qrts. also i live in tx which is central time zone and know for a fact that opening kickoffs in november are at night not when the sun is going down> maddens version this yrs takes winter into effect< so during those months it gets darker and darker earlier. thats all.

ehh...I think progressive lighting is okay for the most part. Only thing they need to fix is "lighting associated with time". What I mean by that is if there is an 8pm kickoff, it needs to be night. Kind of like what you said. And if it is a 6pm kickoff, then it needs to be close to night....not some 3:30 looking kickoff. It only works correctly for teams in the eastern timezone on the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »