Home

The sites that have had hands-on with the game

This is a discussion on The sites that have had hands-on with the game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6
Icon5 The sites that have had hands-on with the game

All of these sites/people that have posted blogs or are having Q&A's...do they actually have a build of the game? Or were they all just part of that Game Changers thing that EA held?

I'm just thirsty to see some actual gameplay footage...from the normal play camera view. Will that not come until around E3?

Seattle Seahawks | Seattle Sonics | Seattle Mariners |Washington Huskies | Montana State Bobcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: The sites that have had hands-on with the game

Most were game changers and others simply just got invited to the community day events. They don't have an actual copy of the game, which is why they always had to fly down to orlando.

Far as game play footage, you will just have to wait until E3. From what I hear security is tight at community day events and you always have a developer or EA worker in general walking pass you every so often.

So the chances of you secretly video taping something isn't going to happen. Plus they all have to sign a non disclosure agreement anyway.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: The sites that have had hands-on with the game

Not sure if you guys keep up with things at those sites but one of them had a guy asked directly about QB scrambles and he said something along the lines of:

It's definitely improved this year, in all my games I have seen the CPU scrambles anywhere from 2 to 14 times. Hopefully the 14 he was playing Michigan or something like that who knows.

Not sure why I am posting this here...this is just something I really wanted improved in this gaame and it sounds good so far

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Not sure if you guys keep up with things at those sites but one of them had a guy asked directly about QB scrambles and he said something along the lines of:

It's definitely improved this year, in all my games I have seen the CPU scrambles anywhere from 2 to 14 times. Hopefully the 14 he was playing Michigan or something like that who knows.

Not sure why I am posting this here...this is just something I really wanted improved in this gaame and it sounds good so far
Yeah, I've seen that.

Just another reason I want to see some real game footage.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Seattle Seahawks | Seattle Sonics | Seattle Mariners |Washington Huskies | Montana State Bobcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »