Home

Early NCAA 13 TeamBuilder Requests

This is a discussion on Early NCAA 13 TeamBuilder Requests within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2
Early NCAA 13 TeamBuilder Requests

I know we haven't heard much about TeamBuilder yet but at this point we shouldn't expect any mind-blowing additions so I decided to make a little wishlist for next years game, you guys can add your thoughts as well.

General:
- Allow us to substitute FCS teams in the game for TB teams.
- 3 Logo Slots and a jersey company Sponser (Nike, Underarmour, Adidas, etc)
- Allow us to make our own rivals
- More generic mascots
- More stadium options, and if you put your self in say WVU stadium, you don't wanna see all of their colors and stuff on the walls.
- In gameplay the Endzone text looks too pixelated and fuzzy.

Helmet:
- Give us pride sticker options
- Allow us to edit logo size on the helmet(ex. When i try to make my own FSU spear helmet the spear looks tiny)
- Numbers on the backs of helmets and the other regulation stickers(American flag,NCAA logo, etc. see the picture below

Jerseys:
- Pro-Combat style jersey template
- More font options on jersey numbers and chest text.
- Every jersey should have their Sponsership logo on them (Nike, Underarmour, Adidas) and an option for the NCAA logo or conference logos

Pants:
- More pant options
- Again, the Sponsership/Ncaa logo should be an option

Shoes/Socks:
- Custom Sock Colors
- Custom Shoe Colors
- Different Company Shoes or styles (such as Nike, Adidas, or Reebok)

Made this list pretty fast but let me know what you guys think. Again, I know a bunch of you are going to say "it's too early" or something along those lines but to be honest if there was something mind-blowing i'm pretty sure we would have heard of it by now.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Early NCAA 13 TeamBuilder Requests

Agreed completely with the list. The only thing that they couldn't do is change the Stadiums. I say they add a create a Stadium Feature, and then they would not have to worry about Stadiums.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5

If they keep only the four jersey's they give us now, they need to let us be able to use 3 home jersey's and 1 away instead of the 2 and 2 they give us now, it's really annoying. Need more variety there.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Stadium builder! Allow us to build it from the ground up with options that make it worth while. I want the 5 yard line markers.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightinSnydersKSU
If they keep only the four jersey's they give us now, they need to let us be able to use 3 home jersey's and 1 away instead of the 2 and 2 they give us now, it's really annoying. Need more variety there.
Well I think we should be allowed to have more then just Four Uniforms. An option to add or delete Uniforms would be a great feature. Some teams don't even need a Alternate uniform, helmet, ex. I would love to be able to have 3 Pants options, this is my biggest gripe. I want one pair for my home, one pair for away, and one pair for the white out/black out or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Yea, I'd rather it just be 2 alternates, not home and away alternate so you don't have to use white or find something to match another one of your team colors. Also, 3 pants as well. Too often with classic, and even current teams, they'll have 2 sets of pants, and then I'll do throwbacks as the alternates... but then I can't have throwback pants because I used the primary and alternates of the current era.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #7
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2

it kind of made me mad how they didn't update it at all last year and then they seem to have left it untouched again this year except they added stadiums. This feature has so much potential.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #8
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM938
it kind of made me mad how they didn't update it at all last year and then they seem to have left it untouched again this year except they added stadiums. This feature has so much potential.
i agree completely. It was one thing to not update it last year. They did so much last year in terms of improvements that it was ok but 2 years in a row doing nothing to add on to a feature with so much potential is inexcuseable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »