Home

Why don't online dynasty in-conf. games rotate sites?

This is a discussion on Why don't online dynasty in-conf. games rotate sites? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Why don't online dynasty in-conf. games rotate sites?

Just starting year 2 of my online dynasty with 9 other guys and noticed that for our conference games we're all playing @ the same site we played in year 1.

Does anyone know if this is a bug or what? Will it always be this way for year 3, 4, 5, etc?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2010, 02:49 AM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Why don't online dynasty in-conf. games rotate sites?

which conference? it seems to be an issue with PAC-10 and/or Big Ten teams if I remember correctly. I believe it straightens out eventually.

as Texas Tech in the Big XII, all the games but Baylor rotated correctly. I played at Baylor 2-3 years in a row, although in real life it has been a neutral site game the last 2 years, so maybe that messed them up.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 12-09-2010, 08:15 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

MWC and WAC is what we're using, most of our teams are in the MWC. Every single game we had last year is the same this year. I'm Hawai'i (who I moved to the MWC) and I hosted 2 guys who all ended up beating me and I said to them at the time "I'll see you next year at your house and maybe I can do better there" and lo and behold this season the schedule comes up and they are once again visiting Hawai'i. I have no issue with playing 2 more home games as I'm sure it's a slight advantage for me but honestly it's just not right to them to have to play on the road again. Plus I'd like to have been able to see their stadiums and all as well.

I hope you're right and for year 3 maybe they all rotate but so far every single game I've looked at in our MWC/WAC has NOT rotated. I did not see ONE that rotated who was at home for any of our user vs. user games and we have 8 coaches.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

ODogg, i think i might know why. Since we made the conference changes, it override the season before since we are in new conferences.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:32 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Yeah but I never made any conference changes in year 2, only year 1. It didn't allow me to shuffle anything in year 2. I think ideally it'd be nice to get 2 more coaches so we have 6 in the MWC and 6 in the WAC. I am just not happy that it appears none of the games are rotating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Does anyone know if this is fixed for NCAA 12??

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-29-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

It's a PAC 10/Mountain West problem. Nothing more. They will rotate in season 3. The only game that rotates from year 1 to 2 is Oregon State-Arizona State. The PAC 10 has been screwed up for a half dozen years or so.

They'll find a new way to screw it up on this year's version too. I can already see simming a couple years in and USC won't have Stanford on the schedule.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »