Home

They need to add a Big East specific feature

This is a discussion on They need to add a Big East specific feature within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2011, 02:07 AM   #1
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
They need to add a Big East specific feature

So during the season, every couple of years they refs should blow some mind-blowingly simple call and cost you a game.

Something like the refs letting a player fake a fair catch for a TD.

The refs completely forget the rules for a kick-off and let the wrong team have the ball if it travels out of bounds without hitting someone.

When you're playing it will randomly pan to a shot of your player staring at another player he just tackle for half a second, and then Tim Higgins from, from the basketball failure end of the Big East refs, will jump out of the stands, call a Technical and demand someone shoot free throws while the rest of the over-the-hill Big East basketball officials remake the old Snickers "Why Wait" commercials with the eye exams at half time.

That would be ****, and if everyone can complain about minor details, and random junk, I at least want the Big East officiating represented in a realistic manner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2011, 02:09 AM   #2
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: They need to add a Big East specific feature

You can't even complain as you don't have Ron "giving him the business" Cherry in your league.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:34 AM   #3
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
You can't even complain as you don't have Ron "giving him the business" Cherry in your league.
You speak the truth. When I see Ron is set to ref a game, I just know we'll have an uphill climb no matter who we're playing.

As far as what the OP is saying, I think glitches represent the random head-scratching bad calls well. Like the OT one from a couple of years ago.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:11 AM   #4
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
No, but we have Tim Higgins and Jim Burr officiating the same basketball game. I knew we were losing as soon as I saw that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »