Home

PLAYED AT GAMESTOP YESTERDAY

This is a discussion on PLAYED AT GAMESTOP YESTERDAY within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 06:43 AM   #1
Rookie

MADDOG5's Arena

OVR: 1
PLAYED AT GAMESTOP YESTERDAY

I PLAYED 2012 YESTERDAY FOR ONE HALF AT GAMESTOP. I used FSU vs Akron. I was impressed by the presentation also the FSU receivers have a burst to the long ball. Running game is very impressive. I live in Albany,NY you can go to any GAMESTOP in the area and you can play. I tried to get a copy early...NO DICE
Old 07-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PLAYED AT GAMESTOP YESTERDAY

You won't get it early at Gamestop, and this is going to get closed because you don't actually own the game, which makes no sense. Retail gameplay is retail, but nonetheless.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
Rookie

marc68's Arena

OVR: 7

I played the retail version at Gamestop too. Not gonna say anything about the game but this.
"It was impressive and fun enough for me to pre-order the game for the first time EVER!"

I am a die hard Madden/NFL guy,I have a very low interest in college ball,but I took the chance and bought the game.

As with Madden once I actually have the game I will stay off of the forums reading impressions,many times these guys nitpick the game and point out flaws that I would NEVER catch in a million years.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:05 AM   #4
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc68
I played the retail version at Gamestop too. Not gonna say anything about the game but this.
"It was impressive and fun enough for me to pre-order the game for the first time EVER!"

I am a die hard Madden/NFL guy,I have a very low interest in college ball,but I took the chance and bought the game.

As with Madden once I actually have the game I will stay off of the forums reading impressions,many times these guys nitpick the game and point out flaws that I would NEVER catch in a million years.
That's how I feel. It's crazy how ppl see facemask being wrong and things like that. I never would spot that.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 11:15 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
That's how I feel. It's crazy how ppl see facemask being wrong and things like that. I never would spot that.
My favorite are the guys who are fans of some small 3* school and cry like children because the uniforms are not the right shade of BLUE "you have ruined the game EA" HAHAHA one guy had a thread on here talking about how he had e-mailed them pictures and stuff, and he just couldn't understand it. People there are 120 teams in this game. I EXPECT the top 50 to be spot on, but you don't see me crying about Illinois State do you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 11:20 AM   #6
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Guys the reason we close retail threads at locations is because anybody could say they had the game an lie about it. Then you'd get a bunch of false information. Plus it's a small sample size, so the depth of the impression usually isn't there, if that makes sense.

The early retail impressions threads are a GREAT resource for you to ask questions , etc. about the game. The owner can spend time researching those questions, if they choose. Retail kiosk impressions are more like "after 5 minutes I'm buying this game!!!", which doesn't tell anyone what type of gamer you are, if you wish you hadn't bought it after 20 minutes etc. I hope that makes sense
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »