Home

****Official NCAA 12 Bugs and Glitches Thread****

This is a discussion on ****Official NCAA 12 Bugs and Glitches Thread**** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #473
Rookie

joehoo's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ****Official NCAA 12 Bugs and Glitches Thread****

Whats the bug?
CPU Always kicking off

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Online dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
play a game

How often can the bug be reproduced?
everytime
Do you have video or pictures?
No
Old 08-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #474
MVP

TheVinylHippo's Arena

OVR: 7

Whats the bug?

I can't recruit or play my games in online dynasty - I can't even create one. When I try to back out and save my recruiting or quit out and upload my game, I get "Online Dynasty is currently unavailable."

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)

Online Dynasty

I don't know how, and it doesn't make any sense, but I think me changing my gamertag while I was in an online dynasty actually triggered this. I created another profile with a 1-month free membership, and I could do online dynasties.

It is reproduced every time.

No.

I wasn't sure where to put this, but it sucks when you pay $70 for a game and you can't even play the best feature of the game. I hope somebody can help me out.
Old 08-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #475
Rookie

OVR: 0
Whats the bug? Team styles and playbooks change on team select screen

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....). Exhibition

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it?

-Go to the Exhibition mode team select screen

-Press A to select a team (take note of that teams play style)

-Press B to go back

-Cycle though the teams and every team will have the style of the team you originally selected

This is not just superficial, the playbooks will change too.

Everytime

Texas showing different play styles (spread, pro)

Ace formation from the spread playbook

Ace formation from the pro style playbook. Notice the variations of the formation.

Different Shotgun formations

Fix:
You can reset everything just by going back to the main menu.

~~

Sorry about the blurry pics, you can still kinda read the text on the screen.

Last edited by Ham Ham Jigelow; 08-14-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #476
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Whats the bug?

Custom sounds stop playing after the first quarter.

Offline dynasty

I didn't have a problem on play now games with an unedited roster. After downloading a custom roster and starting a dynasty, custom sounds stop playing after the first quarter.

It is reproduced every time.

no
Old 08-14-2011, 08:20 PM   #477
Rookie

confuzius's Arena

What is the bug?
Not all plays are available when building a custom playbook.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
Editing a CPB

Yes it can be recreated. Create new custom playbook that does not contain I Tight Formation. Add I Tight Formation. Iso play is not available to choose.

Start exhibition game using Oklahoma and Oklahoma offensive playbook. Iso play is available when you first go to I Tight formation.

Every time.

No, not necessary.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #478
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireshoes
Whats the bug?
The 360 console freezes.

RTG

Under My NCAA, Strategy, Audibles-Offense, I switched to my custom playbook.

It has happened both times I tried.

Do you have video or pictures? No.
Iv got the same thing but on ps3 and in an offline dynasty.

Also

What is the bug?
Did a hurry up after 3rd down and when I hiked the ball it switched from 4th down to 1st down. What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
RTG

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?Same thing happened to my brother but IDK the moments up to it. Mine it was 3rd down and The QB passed Incomplete, I wanted to get the ball so I did hurry up, It showed 4th until he hiked it, It switched to 1st right then. Pass was incomplete again and we had a whole new drive.

have not tried it again

no
Old 08-15-2011, 09:14 AM   #479
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

What is the bug?
General player sideline detection issue, both with catching and with player leaving the field of play and catching the ball

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
Dynasty games

It happens from time to time. I am not skilled/lucky enough to recreate it again and again, but I've seen it multiple times in game.

Not always, but this is the kind of thing refs probably should not get wrong via instant replay (see below)

Yes. This is taken from an SMU-TCU game, where the SMU receiver was correctly ruled out of bounds after making a catch out of bounds. However, the receiver ran out of bounds before returning in bounds to make the catch.

Out of bounds before catch (that's a penalty in the NCAA, right?)

Left toe on the ground as the catch is made.

As I said, the play was ruled on the field as not a catch. A booth review ruled it a catch. I like that the review system does not always get things right -- but it really should for something as glaring as having a foot out of bounds when the ball is caught.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:24 PM   #480
Rookie

Whats the bug?
It's happened 3 times in the last 3 weeks to TWO different users in our online dynasty. We play a game, it gets recorded ON the Online Dynasty home page, also gets recorded via the internet website...but after we advance it has SIMMED the results (time of possession is recorded for 15 min quarters, etc), and all times it has reversed the result of what has actually played out. (ie, I won my game, it recorded a loss; the commish lost his game, but recorded a win, etc). So these games aren't counting as they should be, and are simmed instead.

Online Dynasty

Has happened to two different users this week. Here is the issue. After the game when it goes to upload it says there is an error connecting the dynasty servers and you can either retry now or exit dynasty. Well after clicking retry now about 15 times it becomes apparent that it not going to work. After you exit the dynasty and re enter it shows your game as being played and your score from the game you played is shown. Once you go to advance the game disregards that you have played your game and sims it. Currently we are at a week in which two of us have played our games but we think this error has occured. We were prompted with the retry now/exit dynasty after completing our games. The games are showing that they have been played and that we won our games with the correct score. However, our stats from the game are not showing up like they do normal weeks. What we decided to do was throw out the games and play them again. Upon completing my game for the second time i was prompted with the same error. The new score was showing but once again the stats werent appearing and we fear it will sim the game if we advance.

Has happened in 2 of the past 3 weeks to multiple users in the dynasty.

No.
[/quote]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »