Home

Not all schools have their band in the stands?

This is a discussion on Not all schools have their band in the stands? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2011, 08:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Not all schools have their band in the stands?

Does anyone know if EA put the home team band in the stands for every school? I was playing a game at San Jose State and the stadium was not even half full. The band was no where to be found though but you can hear them during gameplay and see them in Qtr cutscenes. I played against other lower teams with bad records and their stadium not even half full and seen the band. Could it be cause of your low school prestige? Kind of weird. Just wanted to let everyone know about that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Not all schools have their band in the stands?

Does San Jose State have a band? Maybe they requested to not be in there, or maybe you're just not looking hard enough? Did you pan the stadium in the instant replay thing?
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Old 07-17-2011, 09:04 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

They ARE in the game.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ll=1#post38910

This link is the discussion thread to tell where bands should be placed. for San Jose State, look at post #269.

I don't blame you for not finding them, it's a small section lol
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Old 07-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah they have a band. Seen a game at Spartan Stadium before and they have a small band.

I think the band isn't showing cause of their bad record and less people in the stands. I know in NCAA Basketball 10 if you were using a non big time school with a good record during the season the band will show but if you had a bad record and your crowd became really small the band wouldn't be in the arena

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »