Home

How long has it been?

This is a discussion on How long has it been? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How long has it been?

How long has it been since you won a National Championship?

I might get a lot of hate but, for me, I have yet to win a National Championship. I played NCAA 12, 11, and 07. I have yet to win a National Championship.

NCAA 12, my best team so far has been Maryland, and have cracked the Top 25 a few times.

NCAA 11, I just missed making the National Championship with UCLA and USC. UCLA I managed to win the Rose Bowl, but was 7th ranked one year and I believe 5th ranked my last year. With USC, I coached one year and finished 4th. I was so close, but ended losing my Dynasty and could not get back into the game.

In 07, I don't remember but I do know the closest I got was like 10th ranked with FSU after several seasons with FSU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 20
Re: How long has it been?

To be honest, it's been quite a while - I know that much. I play with sliders/settings where it's pretty easy to lose (even lose big), so I'm almost always dropping a couple games at least. Case in point, I'm 4-2 with Michigan right now with losses to Colorado at home (ouch) and Northwestern on the road (trailed 21-0 after 1, lost 28-24 in a nail-biter).

I'm actually putting off playing right now (@MSU) because I'm a little scared I'm gonna get smoked, haha.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
Rookie

DahLZy's Arena

OVR: 3

I have had every NCAA game since 2002 and I usually win it around 1-4 times per game. Last year I only one it once with my Minnesota Golden Gophers dynasty around like my sixth year with them. Built them UP!!

This year I was the OC at LA Tech for a couple years and had average seasons, winning two bowl games though. But now I am in my first year as the OC with Mississippi State. We are #1 in the nation after beating #2 Auburn in OT and #5 Stanford in another nail bitter. Got many other good SEC teams to beat with #11 Florida up next. Hopefully I will pull an amazing season and win my first National Championship in NCAA 12 but you never know with these sliders.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

I've won one in 2012 already, but when I play my first dynasty or two I am always working towards finding that perfect challenging slider set.

I think I have found it, so when I start my "really for real" dynasty, I have a feeling it will be awhile. In 2011 it took me 3-6 years to get a team anywhere close usually, and one dynasty I played 21 years without ever getting the NT.

Good luck and may 2012 be your year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »