Home

Possible solution for QB tendancies in Dynasty for roster glitch.

This is a discussion on Possible solution for QB tendancies in Dynasty for roster glitch. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 12:00 AM   #1
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6
Possible solution for QB tendancies in Dynasty for roster glitch.

I noticed last game that Iowa's slow QB tried to scramble about 5 times which usually ended badly for him.

The fix I did was go to their roster, and edit the player. I moved his speed down a few clicks, then back to the original number. It asked if I wanted to keep the changes and I did. Afterwards he went from Scrambler to Pocket Passer. I did it again to Iowa States slower QB and he went from Scrambler to Pocket Passer as well. It didn't work on guys with their backups who were in the mid 70s with speed, so they are still scramblers.

But this may help some people since I think the main problem is with the QBs.

It's kinda hit or miss. Some guys with 60s speed change to Pocket Passers, others still stay as Scramblers.

Last edited by nyqua; 07-25-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 12:14 AM   #2
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Possible solution for QB tendancies in Dynasty for roster glitch.

I'll give this a try
Old 07-25-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
Pro

nyqua's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU124
I'll give this a try
It's very odd. It'll work for one guy, then I do like 8 and it doesn't work. Then it works for another guy. I mean it fixes SOME of the QBs so that's somewhat better.

I think it has to do with their other running ratings. If they're like 60 speed but have 70+ juke/spin/elusiveness or whatever, then they will be a scrambler. If they don't then they will change to a pocker passer.

Last edited by nyqua; 07-25-2011 at 12:28 AM.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:29 AM   #4
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

OVR: 4

Yeah, I fixed Iowa St QB. I can't fix Auburns QB Trotter, who I just played. I was wondering why he kept trying to run but saw the glitch tonight. Makes me want to wait until the fix comes out.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:35 AM   #5
Pro

nyqua's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU124
Yeah, I fixed Iowa St QB. I can't fix Auburns QB Trotter, who I just played. I was wondering why he kept trying to run but saw the glitch tonight. Makes me want to wait until the fix comes out.
Yeah it's weird. Maybe it has to do with the team's tendencies on offense? Since Auburn is a spread team maybe that's why he's a scrambler?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #6
Pro

nyqua's Arena

Their running ability seems to influence it. Play around with it. Trotter became a Pocket Passer when his trucking was at 60. If a guy is like 60 speed, move his trucking/elusiveness lower and he may change to a Pocket Passer.

Nunes on Stanford changes when its below 65. He's not a great example since he's like a 70 speed though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »