Home

Anyone else experienced this?

This is a discussion on Anyone else experienced this? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Anyone else experienced this?

Ok I was playing a dynasty game as Stanford against Oregon and I had one of the more accurate QBs in the game in Andrew Luck. Anyways every pass I threw ended up hitting the receiver in the back of the head . I know this might happen a few times but when the highest rated player on the game goes 3 for 37 with significantly more than half of the incompletions hitting the receiver or back right on the back of the helmet. Anyone else notice that this happens way too often?

Furthermore, in the Pac-12 title game the game was in the first OT and I quickly scored a TD to answer. It was a simple run up the gut for 19 yards and my back went in untouched. However even though the announcers said it was a TD and the play recap (using highlights) said it was a 19 yard TD run the score never changed and the game ended after that play with me losing even though I should have been kicking an extra point to send it into a 2nd OT.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »