Home

I have no idea how people in my OD are rushing for 300+ yards on 20 carries...?

This is a discussion on I have no idea how people in my OD are rushing for 300+ yards on 20 carries...? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2011, 01:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I have no idea how people in my OD are rushing for 300+ yards on 20 carries...?

Seriously though, I love this game and my OD, but some of their stats are ridiculous. Between the guys that pass for 1300+ yards in a game and others that rush for 500+ a game... how is this happening? I understand that the four verts thing is cheesy, but how are they running on the CPU so easily? We are all 1 star teams too and I set us up with hard ranked teams like Bama and LSU and they just seem to run over these highly ranked teams with such ease and I get my butt whooped by them!

Any advice to change sliders to help fix this problem? I'm using MATT's Heisman sliders ATM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 01:51 AM   #2
Banned

AutoMG's Arena

Re: I have no idea how people in my OD are rushing for 300+ yards on 20 carries...?

Probably abusing the Maryland I. And if people are putting up that many yards you should find people who know how football is supposed to be played and not abuse the AI.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:52 AM   #3
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: I have no idea how people in my OD are rushing for 300+ yards on 20 carries...?

Wow. I don't know what to say they must be stick wizards or know something we don't. In my OD we're all 1-star schools playing our pedestrian non-AQ schedules on All American and we're anywhere from 4-8 to 8-4. I have a really good back with Idaho who can bust out 200 yards in a game but not against the likes of Alabama. No way. Either they're exploiting something or they're all just so good no amount of sliders could repel skill of that magnitude.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:55 AM   #4
Rookie

I run the Maryland I from my Run balanced Multiple playbook, and I usually get stuffed...? Since they stack the crap out of the box when I usually pick it O_O
Old 08-17-2011, 01:59 AM   #5
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip Se7ens
I run the Maryland I from my Run balanced Multiple playbook, and I usually get stuffed...? Since they stack the crap out of the box when I usually pick it O_O
Yeah I run that occasionally in short yardage situations or if I want to play with a triple option. It's a nice formation but not a money play for me at all. Maybe it works better online against humans who don't know what to do with it but the CPU seems pretty adept at keeping it under control.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 09:00 PM   #6
Rookie

PA Jet sweep exploiting?

Pump fake glitching?

Seems like you're playing with a bunch of cheating exploiters.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

counter plays are 8-15 yards guaranteed. that would be my guess. running is too easy on this game
Old 08-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #8
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATDAMNGOOD
counter plays are 8-15 yards guaranteed. that would be my guess. running is too easy on this game
By chance are any of your colleagues using Air Forces playbook? Major glitches in this book.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »