Home

Simple question about tuner and existing dynasty - tried asking multiple times

This is a discussion on Simple question about tuner and existing dynasty - tried asking multiple times within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Simple question about tuner and existing dynasty - tried asking multiple times

I apologies for the repost, everyone. But I have asked Dewiel about this multiple times on twitter and posted another thread that no one replied to a while back on this forum. Simple question:
I had an existing offline dynasty, in year 1, in between week 1 and week 2 when I got the patch and tuner updates.

****Do I need to restart my offline dynasty to ensure that the TUNER takes effect during gameplay?****

I already verified the patch took effect by looking at player tendencies (for current players, havent made it to offseason to encounter the recruit tendency bug everyone is talking about).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

Re: Simple question about tuner and existing dynasty - tried asking multiple times

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4wduk3n
I apologies for the repost, everyone. But I have asked Dewiel about this multiple times on twitter and posted another thread that no one replied to a while back on this forum. Simple question:
I had an existing offline dynasty, in year 1, in between week 1 and week 2 when I got the patch and tuner updates.

****Do I need to restart my offline dynasty to ensure that the TUNER takes effect during gameplay?****

I already verified the patch took effect by looking at player tendencies (for current players, havent made it to offseason to encounter the recruit tendency bug everyone is talking about).
I can not answer your question definatively however I believe the concensus is that it will be applicable in your current dynasty (however I dont trust that and restarted all of mine after patch/tuner).

The real reason im responding is I would like to ask you in all seriousness, why wouldnt you just restart your dynasty if you are that concerned about it? I mean you are only in year 1 and have only done 1 week. I understand the point that you should not have to and all of that but again just out of curiosity, why not restart?

Last edited by sniperscout75; 09-21-2011 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Simple question about tuner and existing dynasty - tried asking multiple times

Well I played a couple more games since the patch... but I think you make a good point... I'll probably just restart. I keep seeing 1 strange thing a game... makes me wonder if the tuner hasn't taken effect and I guess it'll just keep bugging me until I do Thanks much for the response!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »