Home

Handling the C-USA/MWC agreement: how would you do it?

This is a discussion on Handling the C-USA/MWC agreement: how would you do it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2012, 06:50 PM   #1
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10
Handling the C-USA/MWC agreement: how would you do it?

So my Missouri dynasty is coming to a close due to lack of internet except when I visiting a friend and so updates are lacking. I'll still play it, but plan on starting a new dynasty.

Whenever I start a new dynasty I always try to follow all the real life moves I know of. Due to the C-USA/MWC "agreement", I am trying to figure out how to handle it. Please discuss with me which one is most realistic, etc.

Here is what I am thinking personally. I can't really come up with a better idea.

In 2013, Marshall rejoins the "MAC". The remaining 8 C-USA schools merge with the 8 MWC schools, in a 16 team league. It would be the MWC conference in the game, with MWC and C-USA divisions.

The MAC would fracture into 2 conferences. The MAC West would become C-USA, and the MAC East would become the MAC. U-Mass would be denied membership to the MAC (in storyline). I could also drop a Sun Belt school and add a team builder to the WAC along with North Texas, making both conferences 7 members strong.

This would leave, in game:
ACC (14)
Big East (10)
Big XII (10)
Big 10 (12)
C-USA (really MAC West) (7)
MAC (7)
Independent (4)
MWC (MWC/CUSA) (16)
Pac 12 (12)
SEC (14)
Sun Belt (9)
WAC (5)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »