Home

The Struggle OD (PS3)

This is a discussion on The Struggle OD (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
Pro

cptnclutch28's Arena

OVR: 4
The Struggle OD (PS3)

Hey guys looking for a good group of guys to join my dynasty. I have 9 spots open right now. Its going to be a bit different as we are taking the worst two teams from each BCS conference and putting you in as the HC. Coaching contracts are on. We are playing and recruiting on Heisman difficulty (gameplay has sliders) so if you cant take a loss please dont even bother joining. Each user will be required to create themselves as the HC to ensure a level playing field when it comes to coaching prestige. Here are the list of teams that are available to be used in the dynasty along with the teams that are taken as well.

ACC- Duke, Wake Forest
Big 10- Indiana, Minnesota
Big 12- Iowa State, Kansas
Big East- Syracuse, Rutgers
Pac 12- Colorado, Washington State
SEC- Vanderbilt, Kentucky

The 3 teams that have been taken are Rutgers, Kentucky, and Colorado. Your welcome to join the challenge and see if you can stand up to the pressure of being a lesser team in this big college football world. There is one requirement, we have a facebook group that you must join. Other than that good luck and I hope to see you on the gridiron.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #2
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The Struggle OD (PS3)

Bumping for anyone who may not have seen this. We are still recruiting. We currrently have 5 guys, so we would like 7 more..We are still in pre-season of season 1.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

i would be interested can i get Minnesota

Last edited by Romey27; 09-22-2011 at 11:23 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:26 AM   #4
Rookie

Onslaught76's Arena

OVR: 0

I'll take Syracuse. What rosters are you using and what Slider set? Do you have the 'rules set' available?

PS3 Tag - Onslaught76

Last edited by Onslaught76; 09-23-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

Is it heisman gameplay? If so gimme vandy. Theeeclone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 11:22 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

If still available, i'll take Duke. As long as I can set my recruiting board right, i'm interested.

PS3- ShakenBacon3
Old 09-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #7
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20
I believe all teams asked for are available. Let me double check. I do believe this will be Heisman difficulty for both gameplay and recruiting. If there is a solid set of Heisman sliders out there please let me know. I'm Just a friend of the commish, so I will pass along all of this info to him.

As far as the rules go, just play the game the way it was intended to be played. No cheesing, no glitching, mix your plays up on offense and defense. No swapping positions on the depth chart (RB at FB) unless its through the sub package play call screen. No gameplanning set to aggressive for pass defense or aggressive strip all game. It takes the fun out of the game. Obviously don't go for 4th Downs in your territory unless the situation dictates it. If you are on your side of the field, use your best judgement.

We want this to be fun and last a while so the more people follow the rules, the better this will be for all.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #8
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

I like secelites heisman sliders. I can't play any more all american dynastys the comp is too easy on that level. I enjoy losing sometimes. How often are the advances? And will you be booting players who don't stay on schedule?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »