Home

New PS3 Dynasty Str8 Sim Style Realistic Play Only (Top-Notch Sliders)

This is a discussion on New PS3 Dynasty Str8 Sim Style Realistic Play Only (Top-Notch Sliders) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
New PS3 Dynasty Str8 Sim Style Realistic Play Only (Top-Notch Sliders)

Not sure what type of dynasty this will be yet, but I'm thinking a big program dyn. Any suggestions will be considered, I have atleast 1 more dedicated person and maybe another if he replies to his TEXTS more often! So if u wanna join, make sure ur good at communicating because that's what's most important. I've commished a lot before. This is going to be All American 6 Min Qrtrs with great tweaked sliders, don't believe me? try them out yourself vs. CPU before the real one starts. As far as advancing every week, I'm thinking either daily or every 2 days, (latest 3). Anyways I won't start it until I get a couple more people. U can reply here or u can message me on PS3 at XxSTARCHASERxX.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
Banned

Re: New PS3 Dynasty Str8 Sim Style Realistic Play Only (Top-Notch Sliders)

PS. I'm already commishing a MAC Dynasty that's going great. Just thought I'd throw it out there. And these sliders are fair for the User even though it's still really challenging if u don't play at a high level. The most important thing as far as gameplay is REALISM and that's what these give even though its challenging. Ask my buddies LHSLancer11, Clemsonfan24 and animala2012 on PS3. And like I said, if u dont believe me, try them out yourself. Add me on PS3 and I'll set u up.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #3
Banned

Also! I forgot to say that game speed is on SLOW, and these rosters are updated. (Luvtotha9s first roster set but I updated/tweaked them, even some uniform edits too). If u think there needs to be something changed for your roster let me know but I need proof before/if I do any changes to your request. Also check out the settings/auto-subs, etc.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

Auburn, psn StayPlation82
Old 01-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #5
Banned

just invited u. remember, this dynasty that i invited u to is just to test out the settings/sliders and then after u and others try it, then the real 1 will start with however many ppl we have that want to be in it. In this 1 I'm using UCLA just cuz my friend wants to play me real quick in it so he'll probably be a pac-12 team. just pick whoever and u can play vs the cpu cuz thats whats most important to see how they feel vs the CPU, user vs user is already good, but its vs the cpu that really shows these sliders are good and stand out because most of ur games will most likely be vs the CPU. injuries are off in this testing dynasty because if i advance the week for whoever's trying it out, i dont want other guys' players to be injured for whichever week they wanna try testing these out with their team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2012, 03:23 AM   #6
Banned

GAME SPEED IS NOW ON NORMAL. Apparantley Slow is a little too slow, and after a suggestion to put game speed at normal, i think it makes it more challenging.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:33 AM   #7
Banned

Scratch that. Game speed is back to Slow. I dont know why I took his advice on putting it to normal, but it goes way too fast. It'll stay at slow and won't change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »