Home

NCAA 12 Playbook Spreadsheet, Revised

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Playbook Spreadsheet, Revised within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

I put together a spreadsheet that lets you find a playbook to match your personnel. What I did was take the playbook spreadsheet from thegamingtailgate.com and revised it to make it easier to find a suitable playbook. Of course, credit to those who put together that spreadsheet.

This revised one has a "Personnel Filter" tab which allows you to use filters based on certain criteria, like formations and even # of TEs or # of WRs for a formation. It's pretty basic, but it allows you to narrow things down a bit.

edit:

Grrr... I guess you can't use filters in "view only" mode, so you'll have to download it and open it in another program. A good free spreadsheet program is OpenOffice.org if you don't have Excel.

edit2:

Actually you can view a basic filter system by clicking on "View: List" but this will only allow you to choose one variable, as opposed to setting up a custom filter that uses "greater than" or "less than" etc. So you're better off downloading to get the full features, unless I'm missing something.

Last edited by spit_bubble; 12-29-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 12 Playbook Spreadsheet, Revised

The link does not work for me and I would really like to take a look at this. Anyone have a copy?
Old 01-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 12 Playbook Spreadsheet, Revised

Its telling me the doc is private

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »