Home

0 point calls

This is a discussion on 0 point calls within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
Rookie

War34Eagle's Arena

OVR: 3
0 point calls

I saw the post about 0 point schoarship offers, and it makes sense to me. However,I have recently had a few 0 point calls, where I would spend a full 40 minutes on a guy. Has anyone seen this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 0 point calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by War34Eagle
I saw the post about 0 point schoarship offers, and it makes sense to me. However,I have recently had a few 0 point calls, where I would spend a full 40 minutes on a guy. Has anyone seen this?
I actuay have had a few of those on ncaa 12 when I had the game it was basicly when I didn;t get any of the guys I wanted at one position during the season and Had to try for guys who I had not even attempted to try for and was not even on there radar for schools they wanted to attend which I under stood although it was usualy for full backs. But it has also happend when I was there top pick for a school but spent 60 minutes on them trying to get them and it would give me a 0. So not sure how its done.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #3
Rookie

War34Eagle's Arena

OVR: 3
The weird part is that I've moved up and even signed guys the week after a 0 point call. Maybe it's just a display issue
Old 04-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #4
Rookie

MathisJones's Arena

OVR: 0

It's a display thing. If you push the buttons fast when you go through, every once in a while it'll come back as 0, but that's not accurate.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathisJones
It's a display thing. If you push the buttons fast when you go through, every once in a while it'll come back as 0, but that's not accurate.
This.

I'll post the same thing I did in that "0 point scholarship offer" thread.

From my understanding, you still get the points, you just do it too fast that the points on the screen show up as 0. I hate recruiting so I'm smashing X the entire time, or A, and sometimes you do it so fast that like MathisJones said.. the display screws up.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »