Home

Still holding out hope?

This is a discussion on Still holding out hope? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Still holding out hope?

After hearing the news that the Infinity engine was not going to be in NCAA13 I was truly disappointed. However, after the release of the demo I am cautiously optimistic about the game again.

With that said, I just can’t seem to shake a small amount of disappointment that one of my pet peeves once again does not appear like it is going to be fixed this year. I don’t know what it is, but the rendering of the players on the sideline just bothers me. I know that it is very unlikely that there will be further graphical upgrades before the final product, but part of me still wishes.

After having played the demo (or simply read impressions) what issues are you still holding out hope they will fix in the final release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #2
Rookie

SnakeEyez's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Still holding out hope?

Just the overall difficulty and CPU running game (in particular the option game)
Old 06-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
Pro

roboas's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Still holding out hope?

I hate how receivers coming out of the backfield run their route to the sideline and stop about 5 yards from the boundary and get tackled instead of catching the ball in stride and going down the line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »