Home

RB In Road To Glory

This is a discussion on RB In Road To Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
RB In Road To Glory

how many of you use RB in RTG and have made you school choices college who feature RB's (option and/or run based teams)..i have a RB and made my school choice two out of the 3 service academies (Air Force and Navy) and after my 1st game had a scholarship offer from the 3rd Service academy (Army). have a 2nd posisiton as LB, but i'm a better RB then LB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
Rookie

gysgtam's Arena

Re: RB In Road To Glory

I started one with a run first team but then after playing a few games and getting hammered I realized that they have it programmed that you are getting 20 carries a game no matter what team your on.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

I've got 2 RTG's going as a RB. The first one I chose to go to Miami and it's going well. the second I am still in highschool and haven't decided yet..I'm thinking either Florida/ND/Michigan or maybe going with a lower star school and see how far I can take them...probably the Huskies. Do you find the coaching to be brutal on RTG at times? I find that the coach will call 3 straight plays of the same run. or on second and long they will call a screen and there's 5 db's out there...I wish you could call audiables as a rb. On my RTG QB I end up changing the play almost every time in the second half as the coach goes so conservative .
Old 07-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Str0mTropper's Arena

They stated in the RtG Podcast what ever position you are the school you go to will run more plays based on your position. I can honestly say that was complete BS! I have my WR on OK State and Joseph Randle gets 25-30 carries a game. My RB on Kentucky, I'm lucky to get 15 carries a game. Not to mention you are removed from Special Teams after the 1st season.

Last edited by Str0mTropper; 07-16-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:53 PM   #5
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str0mTropper
They stated in the RtG Podcast what ever position you are the school you go to will run more plays based on your position. I can honestly say that was complete BS! I have my WR on OK State and John Randle gets 25-30 carries a game. My RB on Kentucky, I'm lucky to get 15 carries a game. Not to mention you are removed from Special Teams after the 1st season.

Yeh they really need to just add custom quarter lengths next year. I'm getting situations where it's 3rd and 10+ and they call a HB Dive. I want carries but I want to win too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 10:59 PM   #6
Rookie

Str0mTropper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Yeh they really need to just add custom quarter lengths next year. I'm getting situations where it's 3rd and 10+ and they call a HB Dive. I want carries but I want to win too.
Custom quarter lengths has nothing to do with terrible play calling. Seriously when will you ever see Joseph Randle get 25-30 carries a game in a Spread Air Raid offense?

And Oregon barely runs the ball in this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »