Home

NCAA 13 and ESPN the magazine

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 and ESPN the magazine within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 13 and ESPN the magazine

New here but I have a question...

Anyone familiar with the package that usually comes out a couple months after NCAA is released with ESPN the magazine? They usually have it a a good price. I'm really wanting the game...any opinions on whether to pre-order it on Amazon for $45 or wait until then?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
Rookie

D0GGERT D0G's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 13 and ESPN the magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolunteerLane
New here but I have a question...

Anyone familiar with the package that usually comes out a couple months after NCAA is released with ESPN the magazine? They usually have it a a good price. I'm really wanting the game...any opinions on whether to pre-order it on Amazon for $45 or wait until then?

Thanks
I believe that deal is with Sports Illustrated which was $55, I have gotten the same amount of time for Sports Illustrated for 1 dollar from buying from Lids. So I'd go with the Amazon
Old 06-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 8

Haven't done the magazine deal to know for sure but, from what I've heard, the games don't typically arrive until 4-6 weeks after you order. Again, I haven't done it but heard others mention that when SI did the same deal a year or two ago.

If that's a big deal to you, go with Amazon, I guess. If not, it's up to you.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #4
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

I posted about this last year. Here is my post, word for word...

NCAA Football 12 (Xbox 360 or PS3), 6 month subscription to Sports Illustrated & All Access DVD - All for $49.95!

https://subscription.si.com/storefro...caafb0711.html

The Catch:

You must cancel before the 6 months is up or your card will be charged again for auto renewal. Also, your subscription ends the moment you cancel so you have to actually remember in 6 months.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************

OK...

So for $49.95, you receive...
  • 6 months of Sports Illustrated (28 issues)
  • NCAA Football 12 (either Xbox 360 or PS3)
  • NCAA Football 12 All Access DVD
NCAA Football alone retails for $60 and Sports Illustrated isn't like ESPN: The Magazine, where they offer a year for $4.95.

Last edited by FSUNolez; 06-28-2012 at 11:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »