Home

The field is to small

This is a discussion on The field is to small within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6
The field is to small

Period. I was just watching the UGA Mizz CPU game. And since it is from the side view I noticed that when a player was laying on the ground he was 3 yards long. Or 9 feet.

Most of y'all will say "it looks fine to me" but you can feel It when you pass the ball. It just doesn't look right at all.

I bet the game would feel so much better if the field was actually to scale. IMO it's pathetic that it's not. When they built this game for, scratch this gen they really screwed up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 12:52 AM   #2
Banned

FloydNDLAL's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: The field is to small

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack
Period. I was just watching the UGA Mizz CPU game. And since it is from the side view I noticed that when a player was laying on the ground he was 3 yards long. Or 9 feet.

Most of y'all will say "it looks fine to me" but you can feel It when you pass the ball. It just doesn't look right at all.

I bet the game would feel so much better if the field was actually to scale. IMO it's pathetic that it's not. When they built this game for, scratch this gen they really screwed up
If it's not updated next gen. Then hope that it will after another 10 years.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:43 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

This picture from one of those videos shows a player on the ground fully extended being 2 yards (6 feet). Where did you see a 3 yard player?

Old 06-30-2012, 01:57 AM   #4
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
This picture from one of those videos shows a player on the ground fully extended being 2 yards (6 feet). Where did you see a 3 yard player?

Just to let you know, you're using one players helmet, but you're using the other's foot.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:34 AM   #5
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

This is simply not true.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 02:45 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky3217
Just to let you know, you're using one players helmet, but you're using the other's foot.
Yeah, and look at the other UGA player by #18. Even though his head is blocked from view, it's clear he's not much longer than 2 yards.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:59 AM   #7
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

That looks like 6 feet to me.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:56 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

i thought it was too small to, but apparently that perception may be because the players are too fast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »