Home

The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13

This is a discussion on The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #217
Rookie

jjbreez90's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13

I am about to finish my first season in my New Mexico Dynasty (I am the OC)

Game 1: At Texas (L, 3-38)
Game 2: At Texas Tech (L, 12-47)
Game 3: At New Mexico State (L, 20-29)
Game 4: Boise State (L, 23-30)
Game 5: Texas State (W, 23-20)
Game 6: At Hawai'i (W, 40-34 3OT)
Game 7: Air Force (L, 10-16)
Game 8: Fresno State (W, 37-30 OT)
Game 9: UNLV (W, 31-14)
Game 10: Wyoming
Game 11: Nevada
Game 12: At Colorado State

Started off horribly, but have won 4 of my last 5 (including a nice upset over Fresno State) The Boise State and New Mexico State games were heartbreakers. Both games were close all the way through.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #218
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

I have had a very Miami-esque season. Won my first 3 games, then lost to Georgia Tech by a field goal. Ran off a couple more wins, then lost to Notre Dame by a TD. Beat FSU and VT in back to back games, then lost to UVA at UVA while controlling my ACC destiny. Now 8-3, the most games I've ever lost in a season of NCAA.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #219
Rookie

Bcolt93's Arena

OVR: 5

Just finished the National Championship, Notre Dame 35 Michigan 6.

The game started off fairly slow, with the first score coming on a 7 yard Hendrix run, running over a corner into the end zone to take the lead half way through the 2nd quarter. Michigan's following drive resulted in an interception on a badly overthrown ball, and a few plays later i went over the top to Tyler Eifert for a 36 yard TD. After Michigan punted on the next drive, i got the ball with 40 seconds on my 35. My first instinct was to run the QB wrap, see what kind of yards i would get with one timeout left and go from there. But no decision was needed, as Hendrix scampered down the field with perfect blocking for a 65 yard score, giving the Irish a 21-0 lead at the half.

The 2nd half started much better for UM, as there offence was able to click until they neared the red zone, stalled and kicked a field goal. Then the backbreaker happened. On the following kick-off George Atkinson took it 101 yards to the house, untouched down the sideline putting the Irish well in front 28-6. UM drove the field on the following drive, and had 2nd and goal from the 1. But two big stops up the middle and the Wolverines elected to kick the field goal, 28-6 with 1:18 to go in the 3rd. The following drive was a quick one for the Irish, as they ripped off big chunks doing whatever they wanted, completing every pass and didn't have a play under 5 yards on the drive, resulting in a Roby Toma TD, Putting ND well in the drivers seat with a 35-6 lead with 5:53 to go. UM was stopped on 4th down on the ND 27 on the next drive and the Irish ran out the clock, giving them their 12th National Championship.

Player of the Game (offence): Andrew Hendrix 14/18 145 yards, 2 TDs, 8 carries, 101 yards (65 long), 2 TDs, 0 turnovers.
Player of the Game (defence): Manti Te'o/Stephon Tuitt. Te'o had 8 tackles, 4 for loss including a couple of goal line stops. Tuitt got great pressure from his defensive end position, getting 3 sacks all at key points in the game.

Total Offense: Michigan 237 Notre Dame 375
Rushing: Michigan 68 Notre Dame 230
Passing: Michigan 169 Notre Dame 145
Turnovers: Michigan 1 Notre Dame 0
Sacks Allowed: Michigan 3 Notre Dame 2

Old 07-18-2012, 12:34 AM   #220
Rookie

gbpackers94's Arena

OVR: 0

Just started my dynasty with Buffalo. I got smoked 10-34 at Georgia. Recruiting is going pretty well already with a 3 star recruit and getting close to a couple other 3s and 4s. Next up is FCS Northeast, hoping for a slaughter
Old 07-18-2012, 12:37 AM   #221
Rookie

JumpAround's Arena

OVR: 1

I just started a new dynasty to give myself more of a challenge. This time I took over as the head coach of Colorado State (I like their uniforms). My first game was against my rival, Colorado. I knew it was an important game because not only was it a rivalry game, but I could also use it as a measuring stick as to how I would compete with mediocre teams. I jumped out to an early 17-0 lead but Colorado was able to kick a field goal to make it 17-3. Then in the final 30 seconds of the first half, I ran for a TD and on Colorado's ensuing possession, I got a pick 6 to take a commanding 31-3 lead into the half. From there it was basically over and I went on to win 38-6. Next game is another big one against BYU.
MLB: MILWAUKEE BREWERS
NCAA: WISCONSIN BADGERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 01:03 AM   #222
MVP

OVR: 15

Anyone else notice that there is an over abundance of white CBs and Running backs as well as ATH who fit best into those categories? I also see that almost all the punters and kickers are black.

I know that OS has some pretty strict race discussion rules, but i just want to point out that there are only a few white running backs in D1 college football, and as far as i know there are 0 white corners. Im just as confident that there are nearly 0 black kickers and punters. It just throws the realism off for me a bit, and im not about to go through everyone's team changing the race of the players its not that serious, just distracting.

Hopefully this is something that can be patched
Old 07-18-2012, 01:25 AM   #223
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Anyone else notice that there is an over abundance of white CBs and Running backs as well as ATH who fit best into those categories? I also see that almost all the punters and kickers are black.

I know that OS has some pretty strict race discussion rules, but i just want to point out that there are only a few white running backs in D1 college football, and as far as i know there are 0 white corners. Im just as confident that there are nearly 0 black kickers and punters. It just throws the realism off for me a bit, and im not about to go through everyone's team changing the race of the players its not that serious, just distracting.

Hopefully this is something that can be patched
Now I am not all into everything has to be perfect with this game as most. While most have some legit complaints. As for this. Who the hell cares? If they play good I could careless what color they are in the game. Hell I don't even notice. Sorry just had to say that.

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 10.1, But Do You Really Care?
Old 07-18-2012, 02:12 AM   #224
MVP

ILiveForThis's Arena

OVR: 13

Madison is hopping tonight as the Badgers have improved to 7-0 on the young year after knocking off Purdue. Yet, it wasn't pretty. It was a 28-14 final, but the game wasn't ever really close. The Badgers went back to the run-first mentality as it showed with Montee Ball picking up 144 yards on 34 carries with two trips to the endzone. He really put the game out of reach on a drive where he had 7 carries for 64 yards and a TD to make it 28-7 with 1:33 to go.

Danny O had an efficient game for not being the focus on offense, completing 15 of his 21 passes for 176 yards and 2 scores. Another turnover free game for the Badgers was key in their success.

The defense was stellar as well, forcing two turnovers (both INT's) and holding the Boilermakers to 14 pointa, yet giving up 332 yards of Total O, which will need to be lowered in future ballgames if they want a chance for the Nat'l Title.

Ralph Bolden was the shining star for Purdue with 17 carries, 167 yards and a TD.

Thanks to many upsets early, the Badgers are now ranked #3 and will host Minnesota in the longest running rivalry in FBS history, the Battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe. [Reply]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »