Home

The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13

This is a discussion on The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #225
Rookie

JumpAround's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13

I just lost the most devastating game of my life. I was down 26-14 to BYU with 3 minutes left. I scored a TD to make it 26-21. I made a big stop to force a punt and got the ball back with 2 minutes left. I converted twice on 4th down to finally score a TD with 10 seconds left to take the lead 27-26. I went for 2 to make sure they couldn't win with a field goal, and of course, they intercepted it and ran it back for a safety to win 28-27.... I was so ticked off I decided to take my anger out on San Jose State the following week, who I beat 35-7.
MLB: MILWAUKEE BREWERS
NCAA: WISCONSIN BADGERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 02:47 AM   #226
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10

With the community rosters done I started up my Vanderbilt dynasty tonight. First game was a doozy, but I ended up losing to South Carolina 38-35. I had trouble stopping Lattimore the whole game, and Shaw wasnt bad either.

I like Vandy though, especially their wide variety of uniforms, and I have some interesting recruits Im looking at. Hopefully I can lead them to the SEC promise land.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:17 AM   #227
MVP

FaM0us Skins's Arena

OVR: 10
I just added most of the Patriot conference teams to my dynasty. TeamBuilder is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-18-2012, 03:34 AM   #228
MVP

ILiveForThis's Arena

OVR: 13

The Badgers are rolling! Both against the Gophers and to start the 2012 season. They move to 8-0 with a 36-0 beatdown on the Golden Gophers to retain control of Bunyan's axe. The Badger defense was the difference maker, forcing 4 Minnesota turnovers and holding then to 175 yards of Total O. Chris Borland (nations leading tackler and POTG) led the way with 9 tackles (7 solo), 3 TFL, 2.5 Sacks and 2 FF's, one of which was recovered by Bucky. Devin Smith had a pick-six late and Peniel Jean had 2 INT's on the day.

Offensively, the Badgers were paced by kicker Kyle French, who made 5 of his 6 FG attempts, with a long of 47, and all three XP's. Montee Ball continues his nation-leading rushing pace (3rd on Heisman) with 169 yards on 34 carries with one TD on the day. Danny O played well again, going 11/14 with 142 yards and a score.

Thanks to a #1 Michigan loss, the Badgers have claimed the top-spot-in-all-the-land and will host #5 Michigan State in what will be a make-or-break for both teams National Title dreams.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:17 AM   #229
Banned

OVR: 0

I just won the orange bowl with Wyoming over Clemson in year 3 of my dynasty. I went 12-1 my only loss was to Boise State, who got upset by Hawiaa and Colorado State.
Here is an epic video of the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fVN4...ature=youtu.be
Old 07-18-2012, 04:52 AM   #230
MVP

ILiveForThis's Arena

....and the magic carpet ride is over. In a crazy game, #5 Michigan State has came into Camp Randall and knocked off the #1 ranked Wisconsin Badgers, ending their undefeated season. The Badgers couldn't stop Sparty early, behind the shoulders of Le'veon Bell (19 car., 202 yards, TD). Montee Ball tried his hardest (29 car., 213 yards, 2 TD) to dig UW out off an early 21-7 hole but it wasn't enough as MSU would never look back, holding a lead the whole game after the 4:58 mark in the 1st.

This was a tale of two halfs game, the first half was fast-paced and high scoring while the second half was a defensive battle that had its key moments that paved the way for the outcome. The quarter breakdown is below.

MSU | 21 - 14 - 0 - 5 | 40
Wisc | 14 - 10 - 3 - 6 | 35

The Badgers (now ranked #6) will take a bye-week to regroup before heading to Indiana.

-- Note: Montee Ball has now moved up to 2nd on the Heisman list, after his great performance in the loss to Michigan State.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:16 AM   #231
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhewey
Now I am not all into everything has to be perfect with this game as most. While most have some legit complaints. As for this. Who the hell cares? If they play good I could careless what color they are in the game. Hell I don't even notice. Sorry just had to say that.

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 10.1, But Do You Really Care?
I care. It just doesnt look like college football when a team comes out for a field goal and the kicker has dread locks. Its not a huge deal, but considering the amount of complaints that some players have about the thickness of certain stripes and crap like that. Something like this being so obvious is easily understandable
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #232
Banned

Year 3 now for my Wyoming Dynasty.

13-1 year 1
12-2 year 2
3-0 so far year 3.

I win the first game against Hawai'i 28-27 on a touchdown with a minute to play. Week two, the biggest shocker I've seen...I'm down 27-25, with under a minute left and no time outs against West Virginia, marching the ball down the field. First down, sacked, Second, incomplete, Third down, sacked. It's now 4th and 27 and my own 49 yard line with 12 seconds to go.

My slot receiver to the left streaks down the field, beats his man in coverage and catches a perfectly thrown ball, thanks to the fact my line finally blocked someone, and waltzes into the end zone with 5 seconds to go, on a 51 yard TD, on 4th and 27, with no time outs...to win 32-27. What a freakin game.

Then I beat UNC at UNC 27-7...just a good ol fashion smackdown.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »