Home

NCAA 13 Special Teams- Blocked and Successful Onsides

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Special Teams- Blocked and Successful Onsides within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4
Question NCAA 13 Special Teams- Blocked and Successful Onsides

I didn't see a special teams thread on NCAA 13 yet so I wanted to put one up for feedback on how better/worse it is. They were supposed to have updated kick offs where defenders stay in their lanes to help with runs up the sideliones. Other than that the punt formations are different on the diagrams. Has anyone blocked a FG or Punt or had a successful onside kick? I am in the top 10 for all schools in Season Showdown on the PS3. That doesn't mean I am a great player, just that I have played the game a ton so far. I usually play 4 or 5 minute quarters on All American. Out of 3 onsides I got 1 back. One was a penalty and one recovered by the other team. But I wanted input on that and blocked kicks. I blocked a FG attempt when I first got the game, but so far nothing since. And I think its impossible to block a punt in the game, unless maybe its in the end zone. And the new punt coverage and formations, I seem to only get about 10 yards at most and choosing punt block seems to be the most effective to give my PR a chance for a return which is the opposite of earlier versions of the game. Using middle, left or right a high percentage of the time means the PR will have a defender on him at the time the ball arrives. What is your experience with special teams? Include what difficulty setting you are using.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »