Home

Creating Kendall Fuller, Virginia Tech’s five star recruit for my Dynasty

This is a discussion on Creating Kendall Fuller, Virginia Tech’s five star recruit for my Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
Creating Kendall Fuller, Virginia Tech’s five star recruit for my Dynasty

I plan to edit one of the players from my recruiting class in my dynasty and turn him into Kendall Fuller, Virginia Tech’s five star recruit who has already committed Does anyone wish to share some thought on what his player ratings should be??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
Rookie

RW Nole's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Creating Kendall Fuller, Virginia Tech’s five star recruit for my Dynasty

Fuller is a beast and one of the top 10 players in the country.

5'11" 190 lbs

80-81 overall
91 speed
92 agility
93 acceleration

I would give him good strength ratings for a CB and high man coverage ratings as well. He doesn't have elite speed but he's very fast and deserves a speed rating between 89-92.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
Pro

Thank you for the helpful feedback. I am going to try and post some numbers this weekend and will request comments on them from all interested.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
Pro

First Draft of Kendall Fuller, Virginia Tech’s Five Star Recruit's Player Ratings

Two of the Web-based recruiting services listed him as a 4 star instead of a 5 star recruit. Since I have seen 5 star recruits that range from an 88 to 77 overall rating, I have seen a 5 star CBs with an overall rating of 78 and some 4 star recruits are also assigned 78 overall ratings, I have decided to give Fuller a 78 overall rating.

I think the reason one service had him as a 4 star was that he lacks what I found was referred to as "premium speed" by one of the services. The only report I found for his 40-yard-dash result was a 4.50. This is slow for a 5 star CB recruit. I checked almost all CB recruits in my dynasty who had 4.5 40-yard-dash result listed for them. The best SPD and ACC ratings combination I found among them was 86 SPD and 91 ACC. I checked the freshmen CDs on the default roster and found one with an 86 SPC and a 96 ACC. I assigned these numbers to Fuller. In order to get his overall rating up to 78 I then had to give him some very high numbers when it came to the other position-related attributes. This seems realistic based upon what I learned about Fuller via Web research. Fuller might end up being one of those players who plays CB in college but moves to safety in the NFL.

I now present my first draft of Kendall Fuller’s player ratings and player profile. There was not a lot of information on the Web about him. I did the best I could with the information that I was able to discover on the recruiting services Web sites. I hope someone out there has access to non-free Web sites and will be willing to post in this thread additional information about Fuller for me to use in a revision of my work. Information from other sources would also be very welcome.

Height: 6’0” (some sources have him at 5’11”)

Weight: 190 (every source I checked had him at a different weight)

Jersey Number: 5 (this is the number he wears in high school and it should be available when he joins the team next year)

Skin Tone: Dark

Face: Dark 23

Jersey and Equipment: (a search for him using Google Images gives an idea of what he favors) (I may edit and provide more detail on this in the future)

Body: (I used a FS created by the game as a base but numbers for any CB of similar size would do just fine)

OVR: 78
SPD: 86
STR: 57
AGL: 75
ACC: 96
AWR: 67
BTK: 59
TRK: 33
ELU: 71
BCV: 69
STFA:43
SPM: 60
JKMV: 74
CAR: 67
CTH: 72
SPC: 69
CTTRA: 64
RTE: 68
JMP: 88
THP: 40
THA: 40
TAC: 74
HTP: 70
PMV: 61
FMV: 50
BCH: 74
PUR: 76
PRC: 84
MCV: 84
ZCV: 89
PRES: 82
REL: 63
PBK: 40
RBK: 40
IBL: 39
KPW: 40
KAC: 40
RET: 75
STM: 89
INJ: 84

I am going to delay resuming my dynasty a few days to see of I get any positive or negative feedback on my draft or if information is posted for me to use in a revision. I would appreciate any comments.

Last edited by Warren Piecee; 11-19-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #5
Pro

For the sake of anyone who may be subscribed to this thread I wanted to mention that I edited Fuller ratings. If someone asks I will put up ratings for the rest of Virginia Tech's recruits who have become verbal committs for the 2013 class.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »