Home

Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable (3 days now)

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable (3 days now) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-27-2013, 04:31 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable (3 days now)

When you do this, you will see that you can recreate your very own copy of the dynasty. What we found (after restoring it many times) is that if someone makes a copy of the dynasty in mid-week, this will cause the dynasty to "hang" for those people that haven't been in that week. In other words, if User1, User2 and User2 go into the dynasty on their PS3, then someone restores a copy of the dynasty so they can play games themself with the proper roster, User4, User5, etc will not be able to get into the dynasty.

So tell everyone not to do this, or if someone wants a copy make sure everyone has been in that week.

Sounds rather strange, but we have now verified this scenario a bunch of times.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:27 PM   #18
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
It absolutely is an option. It's the only option. I've had to do it a few times to save ODs myself. There's nothing wrong with the servers. I've been on my OD multiple times every day for the past four days. The problem is with the game file.
I stand corrected, then. I was referring to the convert to offline / convert to online dynasty dedicated option, which no longer explicitly exists. I was unaware that a saved online dynasty file was used for anything other than faster loading.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:35 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hello, looking for some help here myself. I too have this problem, but when I try to go to the file management screen it does not allow me to create a new online dynasty because it says i am already a commissioner of another online dynasty, the one that I am trying to load.. How is this supposed to work then?
Old 07-06-2020, 10:08 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Got off the phone with ea, the servers are supposed to be back online in a few days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »