Home

Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 22 - NCAA Ultimate Team Mode Interview

This is a discussion on Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 22 - NCAA Ultimate Team Mode Interview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #41
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 22 - NCAA Ultimate Team Mode Interv

Looks interesting, and this is coming from a guy who never plays UT modes.

I'll probably give it a shot until the rosters come out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2013, 03:53 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 22 - NCAA Ultimate Team Mode Interv

this mode is going to be popular. Won't be surprised if it dominates online gameplay.

I only wish the players were available outside of ultimate team
Old 05-15-2013, 03:54 PM   #43
Rookie

davo1021's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
After finding out that there's actually gameplay associated with this mode I searched YouTube for "Madden Ultimate Team gameplay" and found some videos of it. In one I saw some QB that wore #60 and at least a couple of CBs wearing #81 so I'd guess it's just random (which I think really sucks).
In MUT, the players wear their normal number. I've never seen random numbers. Night Train Lane, a CB from the 50's, wears #81 but he wore that in real life.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #44
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo1021
In MUT, the players wear their normal number. I've never seen random numbers. Night Train Lane, a CB from the 50's, wears #81 but he wore that in real life.
Otto Graham wears 60

Old 05-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #45
Rookie

hossafan91's Arena

OVR: 11
hope they get more "famous" college guys who didn't play in the NFL. would love to have guys like Ivory Christen (Friday night lights) and other fan favorites.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #46
Rookie

Lawdawg25's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossafan91
hope they get more "famous" college guys who didn't play in the NFL. would love to have guys like Ivory Christen (Friday night lights) and other fan favorites.
Yeah there's probably a ton of great college players who didn't do crap in the NFL. Hopefully we see some. Jason White is someone who comes to mind.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #47
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Looks interesting, and this is coming from a guy who never plays UT modes.

I'll probably give it a shot until the rosters come out.
Will probably try it but I really wish EA would have perfected or tried to perfect existing modes and gameplay first.

As it seems every year EA adds a gimmick mode.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 05-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 5

Very interesting.

I am likely never going to play this mode as I really dislike random online games, but the way I look at it is this - if including this mode brings in lots of $ - that will only benefit everyone who plays NCAA regardless of the mode you prefer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »