Home

Most Impressive NCAA 14' Feature So Far ?

This is a discussion on Most Impressive NCAA 14' Feature So Far ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon14 Most Impressive NCAA 14' Feature So Far ?

So, I have been browsing the forum as well as the web just reading everyone's opinion about NCAA 14.

I'm curious about what feature your most impressed with heading up to NCAA 14. And It can be any aspect of the game. (That we know about of course. We dont know all the details yet.)

While majority of you will be heavy of Dynasty, what aspect of Dynasty's feature are you most impressed with?

If you have none, then just say you have none, but explain it atleast lol.

Personally, the feature I am most impressed with is the point system in recruiting. As im typing this now, Im sitting her <<< (Dat spell check tho ) playing NCAA 13 and these phone calls are silly... Just silly okay.

However, now I am able to do alot more, doing alot less (If that make sense .. Yeah... Right..) By far, I find this feature most impressive to me..

NCAA Football will be available on Tuesday, July 9, for Xbox 360 and PS3, and fans can learn more at the NCAA Football website. Pre-order today to receive exclusive Conference Packs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
Rookie

gharp14's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Most Impressive NCAA 14' Feature So Far ?

I am most excited about the coach skills because I think it will add so much to strategy and diversify the coaches. I am also excited about the neutral site games because not only can you use real life games but surprisingly, EA also gave us the option of making our own game however we like.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gharp14
I am most excited about the coach skills because I think it will add so much to strategy and diversify the coaches.
Yeah, I somewhat agree. While I love the idea of Coach Skills and the concept, It doesnt make any of the coaches original in the fact that I can re-allocate their points. Its a good and bad thing for me, but I love the concept tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gharp14
I am also excited about the neutral site games because not only can you use real life games but surprisingly, EA also gave us the option of making our own game however we like.
Which brings up a good point a previous user brought up in the forums. Wonder if we can turn our Neutral Games into rivalries?
Old 06-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #4
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0

Im so excited for the infinity engine. A physics engine is long overdue for this game, and I am happy to finally get it. I didnt mind the post play stumbling and falling, in fact, I enjoyed laughing at my players as the often fell and would find themselves in some incredibly awkward position with another player and they would just stare blankly and move their mouths all the while. I guess this year the engine is refined, so that will eliminate most of that I'm sure!

I would be interested in Ultimate team, but if it is exclusively online, then I will stay away from it. But that isnt a deal breaker for me!

Overall, I am excited for this year!
Old 06-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #5
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Most of this stuff i just have to see/play before I get "excited" about them. Been burned too much.

Honestly, the one thing I am actually excited about is the brighter colors that look like they pop and the stat overlays. Small features, but they were heavy complaints I had about past NCAA games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #6
Rookie

I am hyped about this game.

I am looking forward to coach skills, it hasn't been mentioned but I am hoping it influences Coaching Carousel in the fact good coaches won't take lesser jobs.

In 13, I hate when in my PAC-12 dynasty Mike Riley has a good year at ORSt and leaves for NC State/DukeColorado St. every time!

Sent from Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #7
Rookie

I know I may sound a bit lame, but I would have to say the Draft Class because if it weren't for that I would not be purchasing the game again.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm really looking forward to a game that doesn't freeze every other game or freezes up at a point in the dynasty where you can't continue. This feature hasn't been confirmed but I'm hopeful they are going to add it this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »