Home

Column list spreadsheet for EA DB Editor csv file export.

This is a discussion on Column list spreadsheet for EA DB Editor csv file export. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2023, 01:44 AM   #1
Rookie

Aurorans's Arena

OVR: 0
Column list spreadsheet for EA DB Editor csv file export.

Hello! I'm looking for a spreadsheet that has all of the columns named for Players, Teams, etc.

All I have are the abbreviations and I cannot figure out what they represent. Without knowing this, I cannot properly edit the correct ones in a csv file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2023, 01:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Column list spreadsheet for EA DB Editor csv file export.

Join the College Football Revamped discord and search there. Someone should be able to send you a link.

Edit I'm not advertising it btw, Discord can be insanely confusing and the layout sometimes doesn't make any sense. But it's open and easy to join that one and somebody on there sent me a link to a spreadsheet with a bunch of definitions, not all of them. If you don't want to do that, there is a long 100+ page thread somewhere on this site where guys were figuring this stuff out several years ago. That's where I learned most of what I know. I can't remember what the name of the thread is but it should be pretty easy to figure it out.

Last edited by Phil Spiderman; 09-27-2023 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-27-2023, 02:58 PM   #3
Just started!

Ayla658's Arena

Player Columns: PlayerID, LastName, FirstName, UniformNumber, Height, Weight, Class, Position, TeamID, JerseyColor, PantsColor, FaceID, HelmetID, HairID, NumberID

Team Columns: TeamID, City, Name, Conference, Division, Stadium, StadiumCapacity, StadiumColor, LogoID, HelmetID, JerseyColor, PantsColor, PlaybookID, DepthChart

Note: The abbreviation for each column can be found in the EA DB Editor export file. Let me know if this helps you!
Old 02-18-2024, 05:30 AM   #4
Rookie

Where in the db editor?
Old 02-18-2024, 09:03 AM   #5
Rookie

Here’s one I made for the Madden Xtreme DB Editor (MXDBE) which I prefer over the EA DB Editor bc it lets me and work directly with the data schema. It shows all the tables and columns in the the USR-DATA of the dynasty save with notes on what many are used for.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1fCkW...letype=msexcel
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »