Home

Coming back to the game

This is a discussion on Coming back to the game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2013, 02:09 AM   #1
Rookie

Slayer525's Arena

OVR: 0
Coming back to the game

So after hearing about the cancellation of the series, I put up ncaa 14 on the shelf after playing it non stop for many months. I became burned out on the constant search for the best sliders and switching teams. But I'm going off topic.

I've been playing a lot of Madden 25 lately and fell in love with the eagles playbook. The combination of amazing pass plays and the option made it very fun to play the game. Now I decided to make another dynasty in NCAA and found myself hating the playbook I created. I just can't get a good feel for it.

So I ask the OS community, what's a great playbook that closely mimics the Eagles??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 04:07 AM   #2
Resident Cajun

GeauxGleaux's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Coming back to the game

Oregon...?

Auburn also has a great spread option playbook that is similar to Kelly's unique interpretation of "power running."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »