Home

PS3 Dynasty with 14/15' Season Rosters

This is a discussion on PS3 Dynasty with 14/15' Season Rosters within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2014, 11:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS3 Dynasty with 14/15' Season Rosters

Not even sure if I'm allowed to post this, but since the NCAA forums are super dead these days, I figured the mods wouldn't mind since I'm trying to get a league started.

Trying to gauge interest on a 3-4* OD using no1geemoney 's new 14/15 rosters ( http://www.operationsports.com/forum...14-15-ps3.html ) check them out they're awesome! I'm a USC fan and have to say these guys hit the nail on the head.

I'm looking to start a league I am open to suggestions on sliders although if we're using mid level teams I want to take that into consideration as well. Don't wanna see users putting up 70 on the CPU a week but also don't want it to be near impossible to score 21 with a mid level squad.

Most people have smart phones and can use the GroupMe app I'm in another league and it works great for scheduling/group chatter.

Message me on here or shoot me a quick email - [email protected] it goes direct to my phone so expect a reply quickly. First come first serve for teams call it a 3* league for now with possibility being 4. Pick a few teams. Your first pick will be honoured.

This is intended to be a quick pace adv league. Looking for players who have availbility to play (nearly) every day. I'd like to adv every 36 hours but would be willing to wait for 48 if there's a reason why, a user game and or other things and it's not a constant issue. Don't need a full 12 man group but if we can get 4 in a conference or even 2-3 I'd be happy.

Hit me up let me know! I don't check these boards often so email me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2014, 11:22 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: PS3 Dynasty with 14/15' Season Rosters

Shoot me a text 865 382 3952
Old 03-26-2014, 11:46 AM   #3
Rookie

hit me with an email. i am canadian so it costs me money to txt internatinally
Old 04-02-2014, 06:43 PM   #4
Just started!

im in psn name is redmans4121

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »