Home

"Unable to connect to the dynasty. Please Try again later" error - HELP!!

This is a discussion on "Unable to connect to the dynasty. Please Try again later" error - HELP!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
"Unable to connect to the dynasty. Please Try again later" error - HELP!!

OK From my research I have learned that the online file is corrupt/lost/dead.
We need to re-boot from the last time a league member saved the file to his PS3. I have gotten pretty far in this process but cannot get it to work like we need it to.
Here is what I HAVE done.
1. Located file on PS3
2. From main screen, go to settings and file management and loaded the file. This prompts me with a warning that doing so will make me commish of the dynasty and I will be the sole coach in the dynasty.
3. I "ACCEPT" this and voiala the dynasty is (somewhat intact).

In the settings options, it DOESNT let me "allow players to join as current coaches".

Meaning that the rest of my buddies can't just join back in as their coach of respective teams.

What am I doing wrong? When I created dynasty for the first time a year ago, the option was set to "NO" on this so everyone had to create new. Since I did this am I unable to allow it now in this "NEW" dynasty?

Any help is appreciated, I will be monitoring this board.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »