Home

New Dynasty

This is a discussion on New Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2015, 11:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Dynasty

Hello all,

I am relitavely new to OS (despite being a member since '13) and thought I might start a dynasty for all of you guys. I would choose sliders from OS forums, rosters from last year (14-15), post weekly recaps from my team, and from the entire NCAA. If any interest, go ahead and comment below and I will put in as much time as possible for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2015, 12:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Agatorfan's Arena

Re: New Dynasty

You got a team yet?
Old 07-13-2015, 12:40 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatorfan
You got a team yet?
Not yet. Thinking of doing a small school in a state with lots of talent. (State of Texas, SEC country)
Old 07-13-2015, 01:16 PM   #4
Rookie

Follow along if you wish.

Sit back and hold on, this will be a rollercoaster season. The journey I am about to take you on is a long, hot mess in the state of Texas. UTSA is where I will begin my head coaching journey.

Game: NCAA Football 14
Platform: PS3
Mode: Offline Dynasty
Team: UTSA Roadrunners
Sliders: Playmakers
Rosters: OS Community 2014-15 under RandallB21
Job: HC
Old 07-13-2015, 01:23 PM   #5
Rookie

Recruiting Rules

Allowed to only sign where I have needs, plus 2 in-state bonuses.
No Scouting
All walk-ons must be Redshirted (not sure if that's a word)
Can only recruit out of state if I'm in top 10
Can only recruit in state if I'm in top 3
No creating prospects
Can not sign 5*
Any CPU added recruits will be taken off board
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2015, 02:01 PM   #6
Rookie

Agatorfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan01
Not yet. Thinking of doing a small school in a state with lots of talent. (State of Texas, SEC country)
Yeah I'll follow, as for the team Texas st and UTSA comes to mind
Old 07-13-2015, 02:06 PM   #7
Rookie

Preseason Offensive Preview for UTSA:

Going into the 2013-14 season, quarterback Tucker Carter (77 OVR) has two great RS senior threats on the outside in Kam Jones (80 OVR) and Marcellus Mack (76 OVR). Slot receiver will be up for grabs in fall camp between junior Aaron Grubb (75), senior Kenny Harrison (74), RS senior Brandon Freeman (73), and RS senior Seth Grubb (72). Wide Receiver is the deepest position that include valuable bench players such as a 90 speed true freshman, a 6'4" RS senior, and a pair of RS junior's that include a 5'6" wideout.

The backfield is headlined by RS senior David Glasco II (80). Jarveon Williams (70) makes for a great tandem with his 89 speed and 90 acceleration. RS senior Brandon Armstrong (68) will be seeing limited playing time. A pair of 60 OVR FB will be splitting time providing blocks. The job will be battled out in camp with RS senior Nate Shaw getting the nod while his 6'2" RS junior counterpart, Blake Dean, will be right behind him.

RS junior David Morgan (71) will be starting and potentially playing all season over RS senior Cole Hubble (69) due to Morgan's 2 inch and 20 lb advantage at the Tight End position. Left Tackle will be played by Cody Harris (75), a 6'5" 300 lb RS senior veteran. Next to him at LG will be Scott Inskeep (78), also a RS senior weighing in at 300 lb. The man in the middle will be yet another RS senior in Nate Leonard (74). Finally, a junior, William Cavanaugh (69) will be in a position battle with senior Payton Rion (69) for the spot at RG. The O-Line is wrapped up with RS junior Jordan Gray (72) being the starter.

Last edited by huskerfan01; 07-13-2015 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 07-13-2015, 02:24 PM   #8
Rookie

Preseason Defensive/Special Teams Preview for UTSA:

Let's flip the ball quick and cover the defensive side. We will be running a 4-2-5 due to limited LB depth and tremendous secondary skill. 3 seniors highlight the defensive line. Cody Rogers (74) will be covering the LE while junior Jason Neill (76) is on the opposite side. Both ends will be seeing a lot of playing time unless they get bit with an injury bug. A trio of seniors, Ashaad Mabry (79), Ferrington Macon (77), and Richard Burge (75) will all see equal amounts of playing time.

Now to the backers. LOLB will be played by sophomore Dalton Miller (69), unless I find a replacement. Fun fact: UTSA has NO listed LOLB on their roster so that led me to the 4-2-5 defense. MLB will be held down by RS junior Drew Douglas (72). Backup senior Blake Terry (70) could see playing time on the outside backers. Senior Jens Jeters (72) will be playing ROLB.

This secondary is one of the best given the prestige of the school and conference.
INTs will be coming left and right. A pair of seniors headline the safety positions. Triston Wade (83) and Nic Johnston (82) are both Impact Players and will lead the secondary. Cornerback is a step down, but still valuable. A pair of juniors in Darrien Starling (71) and Bennett Okotcha (69) will see starting playing time with RS senior Crosby Adams III (69) in the mix as well.

On field goals will be RS senior Sean Ianno (74) while punting will be RS senior Kristian Stern (74). Returning kicks will be a pair of RS seniors in Kam Jones (93) and David Glasco II (91). Punt returns will be held down by Kam Jones as well. Sean Ianno will be kicking off with Scott Inskeep giving the snaps.

That wraps up the UTSA Full Team preview, coming shortly will be the Schedule and NCAA preview.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »