Home

Anyone know about a deal at EB of trading in 5 games and getting NCAA?

This is a discussion on Anyone know about a deal at EB of trading in 5 games and getting NCAA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2004, 08:47 PM   #1
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15
Anyone know about a deal at EB of trading in 5 games and getting NCAA?

I've read a couple of places about trading in any 5 games and gettting NCAA 2005 at no extra cost. Anyone know anything about this and if there are exceptions to being traded in? Circuit City has a deal right now where there are a ton of games for $4.99 and if I could simply buy 5 games there I don't want and trade in to EB and get NCAA for $25 that would be pretty cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2004, 09:04 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Anyone know about a deal at EB of trading in 5 games and getting N

I'd be extremely surprised if this was true. Although I hope it is true cause I have 5 games that I never play anymore.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone know about a deal at EB of trading in 5 games and getting NCAA?

The deal is that if you bring in 5 non sports titled games (Gamecube,x-box,ps2) then you get the game for free. However, each game that you bring in will be 10 bucks off the purchase price.

I also think that you have to have it pre ordered, but that im not real sure about.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:11 PM   #4
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Too bad its now how they used to do it. I remember back when the first NCAA came out for PS2, my EB let me trade in any 2 games(they did have a list of games that did ont qualify) and I got any EA Sports game. That was great as I used 4 games towards NCAA and MAdden that year.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:13 PM   #5
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

So as long as they aren't older sports games you can do it then? I'll probably call them and ask about the deal tomorrow. I don't have 5 games that I want to get rid of, but I could get rid of 2-3 maybe and buy some cheap games to trade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2004, 09:18 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:

HeroOfTheDay said:
The deal is that if you bring in 5 non sports titled games (Gamecube,x-box,ps2) then you get the game for free. However, each game that you bring in will be 10 bucks off the purchase price.

I also think that you have to have it pre ordered, but that im not real sure about.

So if I go into tomorrow and preorder, I can bring non-sports games and trade them in for $10 off NCAA?

Too bad I pretty much only buy sports games. I guess I can trade in Vice City and Splinter Cell.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:21 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

the guy who works at the eb games i preordered called me today and said they get the game on tuesday but i can pick mine up on monday after 7... then he said if i bring in 5 games then i get the game for free... instead of 5$ a game they are doubling it to 10$ a game, never said anything about how old the game hasta be or anything so i got 5 games so i'll get it for free which is cool... last time i traded in games i didnt get much money back but i'm glad i'm gettin NCAA on MONDAY fo free
Old 07-10-2004, 09:23 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Apparently...

Circuit City is running a deal where their bargain bin has games for xbox and ps2 for $4.99 a LOT of those titles aren't on the exclusion list...

Go in...buy 5 that aren't on the list.

Go to EBGames

Trade them in and get NCAA or Madden for half price!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »