Home

Do Custom Conferences cause console crashes?

This is a discussion on Do Custom Conferences cause console crashes? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2014, 11:24 AM   #1
Rookie

cms186's Arena

OVR: 0
Do Custom Conferences cause console crashes?

I ask because im in the 2nd season of an offline dynasty, having changed the conferences around a little ( not by much, adding UCF and Louisville to the BIG 12 and moving a couple of independants to the AAC to replace them ), im trying to play an OOC game against Auburn and the game keeps crashing in the 1st quarter, ive tried simming through, but my ps3 just freezes, is this a known issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Do Custom Conferences cause console crashes?

For some people, yes. It has been an issue.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-22-2014, 09:23 PM   #3
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

So your console isn't crashing, your game is freezing, big difference. I have not heard of anyone having that problem, I know I haven't at all.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:22 PM   #4
Just started!

Yes, I was setting up a champions league style conference hierarchy and I noticed that my PS3 would always restart when I was moving certain teams into the American Conference. After trial and error I decided to switch that tier out of the American conference and into Conference USA. That solved my problem. So I suggest, trial and error and figuring out what the common denominator is, then avoid making that move. GOOD LUCK PLAYA
Old 08-27-2014, 07:00 PM   #5
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

You gotta be careful, I experienced a crash 3 times last night when I was moving around teams. If your conference is getting a little full, move teams out of it first before you add any others.

For example I was trying to move Tulane and East Carolina into the American conference, but if I moved in both teams it would crash on the second team. So I moved Louisville and Rutgers out to their perspective conferences and viola, nothing happened.

Also, I switched from searching for each team in the conference options and just used the "Add Team" option in each conference to locate and move my teams.

Hope that helps.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

I've done a lot of conference customizing in my 10+ year dynasty now and never experienced any crashes ever. Weird.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:48 PM   #7
Rookie

This has been happening to me also. Always with conference usa sunbelt and American
Old 09-01-2014, 05:39 PM   #8
Rookie

I had a dynasty on my 360 where I was playing with Tulane that would freeze up everytime I tried going from week 12 to 13 in my 5th year. For the most part the conferences hadn't changed much, I swap the conference champions with the lowest record team from the next highest prestige conference. Thought it might have been due to swapping teams, as 2 or 3 of the were not playing any conference games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »