Home

EA should be embarassed......

This is a discussion on EA should be embarassed...... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 09:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
EA should be embarassed......

1. MVP 2005=lefty glitch, broken progression in dynasty mode
2. NCAA 2005=major slowdown on XBOX
3. NBA LIVE =major slowdown on XBOX, major rebounding glitch
4. Madden 2004 =XBOX problem loading NCAA recruiting classes (Problem eventually corrected)
5. NCAA 2004=major slowdown on the XBOX
6. Major online issues with all games

Man, for a giant in the industry you would think they would set a higher standard for themselves. Eventually even the biggest take a fall when the quality of their product drops. I'm starting to notice that even diehard EA supporters are becoming less patient.

ohiost
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2004, 09:08 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: EA should be embarassed......

Quote:

ohiost said:
1. MVP 2005=lefty glitch, broken progression in dynasty mode
2. NCAA 2005=major slowdown on XBOX
3. NBA LIVE =major slowdown on XBOX, major rebounding glitch
4. Madden 2004 =XBOX problem loading NCAA recruiting classes (Problem eventually corrected)
5. NCAA 2004=major slowdown on the XBOX
6. Major online issues with all games

Man, for a giant in the industry you would think they would set a higher standard for themselves. Eventually even the biggest take a fall when the quality of their product drops. I'm starting to notice that even diehard EA supporters are becoming less patient.

ohiost

NCAA - I don't have slowdown since I cleaned my lens of my drive. I have an old launch box and it was DIRTY. It was sluggish when I got it but after the cleaning it is smoothe as silk now.

MVP - Console version has issues. The PC version with the help of the modding community is the greatest baseball game I've ever played. Seriously plays perfect. It's just a shame it took modders to do what the programmers couldn't.

NBA Live - Didn't have any slowdown. 10 man 'mo-cap' was revolutionary. I loved it. Offensive rebounding? Yes that was a joke. But they really made strides in that series which I thought sucked up until 2004

Madden - Yeah that draft class thing was pretty bad. They made good on it, but c'mon what are your testers doing?

NCAA 2004 - Had a little slowdown when near my own goal line. BUt not a game killer by any means.

EA needs to do a better job in QC no doubt. But hey have put out some good games this year. I mean what sports games didn't have any issues this year?
Old 07-20-2004, 09:13 AM   #3
MVP

emalloy3's Arena

OVR: 11

Instead of whinning about you can do two things get rid of your Xbox or stop playing EA games. You being mad and posting it here like thousands of other ain't gonna hurt EA.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:46 AM   #4
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

This is the NCAA forum, not the EA forum.

If you want to talk about every EA game please make a post in the appropriate place.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »