Home

What would Ncaa 19 look like?

This is a discussion on What would Ncaa 19 look like? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-31-2018, 03:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What would Ncaa 19 look like?

Are there any mods for ncaa in ps2? Like presentaction, conference, playoff, rosters that are similar to what EA would give? Ideas on how to make the game more difficult? Heisman isn’t enough lol �� I run left with my qb everytime and gain 10 yards! Lol Basically if EA came out with Ncaa 19 what would it look like? Can we create it?! Can we go as far to update graphics and commentary? I think we could even take sound from actual games that Kirk, and Brad do and Lee while on College game day? Like I’m tired of hearing last time out they tried on 4th down and they didn’t get get it! When actually I fumbled or whatever lol stupid! It seems we’re at a point where we could almost remake this game! What are the limits? Lol

Last edited by mfcm90; 05-31-2018 at 03:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2018, 06:09 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: What would Ncaa 19 look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcm90
Are there any mods for ncaa in ps2? Like presentaction, conference, playoff, rosters that are similar to what EA would give? Ideas on how to make the game more difficult? Heisman isn’t enough lol �� I run left with my qb everytime and gain 10 yards! Lol Basically if EA came out with Ncaa 19 what would it look like? Can we create it?! Can we go as far to update graphics and commentary? I think we could even take sound from actual games that Kirk, and Brad do and Lee while on College game day? Like I’m tired of hearing last time out they tried on 4th down and they didn’t get get it! When actually I fumbled or whatever lol stupid! It seems we’re at a point where we could almost remake this game! What are the limits? Lol
For more of a challenge try J-Kits Sliders. And don't be Alabama.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:24 AM   #3
MVP

There actually is a guide somewhere on here to how to get new sliders and conference set up on PS2. Annual rosters from the community on PS3 and 360

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) Plus mediante Tapatalk
Old 05-31-2018, 12:38 PM   #4
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcm90
For more difficulty:
-adjust sliders
-use new playbooks
-don't use coaching upgrades
-don't use "money" plays

If you can run left and get 10 yards every time, stop doing that. It's unrealistic and makes the game too easy for you, so why keep doing it?

Sliders are BIG. They can make heisman way more difficult. That and no money plays will make it feel like an all new game

Major Boise State fan
Old 06-02-2018, 12:23 PM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

My motto when it comes to sim is simple... "In order to get a sim experience in a video game against the AI, the USER must limit his affect on the game."

My belief is in order to get true sim experience you have to limit your control. That can be done hy controlling 1 guy and no switch during a play. That allows your AI teammates to have an affect on the game, which makes recruiting really important. Also with the editors at your fingertips you have the ability to create ypur own NCAA 19 football universe.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »