Home

How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2020, 05:19 PM   #297
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
I'm very familiar with the process as I used to murder madden files with the editor but this is the first I've heard of a second editor. I've just been using Xans dynatsy config. Maybe that's the issue? I'm just learning there is a second editor so ill have to try that

I haven't tried any configs besides Xans
Skulletor modified Xan's EA DB Editor so that dynasty files that had Teambuilders included.
Old 05-25-2020, 05:22 PM   #298
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Skulletor modified Xan's EA DB Editor so that dynasty files that had Teambuilders included.
Beautiful! Hopefully this solves my problem, I'll try it out. Guess I was just stuck in 2013 with my editor. 😂😂
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 05-25-2020, 06:14 PM   #299
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Beautiful! Hopefully this solves my problem, I'll try it out. Guess I was just stuck in 2013 with my editor. 😂😂
LOL its all good man. The thread with his editor is prolly hurried on page 4 or 5 somewhere so most people wouldn't know about it.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:32 PM   #300
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
LOL its all good man. The thread with his editor is prolly hurried on page 4 or 5 somewhere so most people wouldn't know about it.
Tried it too and couldn't open anything. I'm really baffled and frustrated. I'm creating a dynasty, importing the team builder team, saving the file, transferring the file via horizon, extracting the content file then extracting it again to save as .MC02 then trying to open the .MC02 in the editor... Error every time I try to open a file.

Save me.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 05-25-2020, 10:08 PM   #301
Pro

OVR: 4

Is this a ps3 or Xbox save? I never got it working on a ps3 because I don’t have one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2020, 10:14 PM   #302
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
Is this a ps3 or Xbox save? I never got it working on a ps3 because I don’t have one
I totally understand. It's 360.

https://www.4shared.com/zip/DxUzOeO2ea/HELP.html

Here are the files (Base files and MC02s) I am trying to open. I'm starting to question if my title update for NCAA on 360 is old and my files are coded differently somehow? I was able to get the "UTES" file to open but the unis tab is blank. I can make changes to team names etc but not unis. The "MHS" file is my team builder dynasty. I replaced the BYU Cougs with my only team builder file (That I made in highschool lol) and I am the headcoach of it in the file.

If you could at least try to open them I would be very grateful.
Old 05-26-2020, 09:18 AM   #303
MVP

speedy43's Arena

Rondo, I posted in your thread in the Rosters sub but,

Quote:
Didn't work. Same Error.

Can you try to open my files? Utes is non teambuilder and MHS is team builder. I would be beyond grateful if you could try at the least. I'm starting to wonder if my NCAA title update is old or something. I can't figure this out.

https://www.4shared.com/zip/DxUzOeO2ea/HELP.html

I was able to get the non teambuilder file to open but the unis tab is totally blank so now I'm really really confused :/
Tried everything that I could think of. I've never seen the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error before.

For the Unis tab, I've only ever seen Teambuilder teams there.
Old 05-26-2020, 11:46 AM   #304
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
Rondo, I posted in your thread in the Rosters sub but,

Tried everything that I could think of. I've never seen the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error before.

For the Unis tab, I've only ever seen Teambuilder teams there.
Thanks for your time at least

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 05-26-2020 at 11:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »